Two Wheel Forums banner

2010 BMW S1000RR Review

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Eyeez84 
#1 ·

BMW's motorcycle division hasn't enjoyed the worldwide performance reputation of its automotive sector, but that all changes with the incredible S1000RR, introduced to journalists last week at the equally impressive Portimao race circuit.

BMW Motorrad hits the literbike market hard with its race replica, as the S1000 employs class-leading power, a stout chassis beyond reproach, and a techie electronics package second to none. This bike is the real deal.

We've been teased with details of the bike for well over a year. Our first glimpse came in April of 2008 when I wrote the S1000RR Preview, and then we brought new insight last December in our Closer Look article. Then we finally got to see the bike in the flesh at its U.S. introduction where Pete elaborated on the RR's features and specs.

After all of that, we were already quite up to speed on what the bike consists of. Now all we needed to know is how it performs.

More: 2010 BMW S1000RR Review on Motorcycle.com

See less See more
#2 ·
I am pretty sure BMW makes some of the highest quality bikes out there, and nowhere did i say all Aprilias are 2-stroke the guy says he owns an Aprilia RS125 which IS ONLY available in 2 stroke. so next time you decide to make a mindless comment make sure you know what people are saying so you dont look like an idiot. Also i am fully aware of how bad ass the S1kRR is because i own one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.