Two Wheel Forums banner

found a new hobby

3K views 60 replies 17 participants last post by  hooters_on_two_wheel 
#1 ·
i just bought a paint ball gun (spider extra) and i went to LA and played with my sis's boyfriend and i love it

it is expensive but it is fun!!!!

anyone here play?

#6 ·
Gas Man said:
WHOA!! Back up... should that money be spent on fixing up your bike?

jeeps84 said:
Paint Ball? They still do that? :lol:
:lol: that's what I said jeeps :lol: it died out :lol: and GM I agree sooo much!

#11 ·
Mudpuppy said:
bull i think you might live longer if you paintball and stop riding.. I used to paintball awhile ago but now have no time or extra money to do so plus no one I know does it..
man I really started this thread out right...so far everyone has had the same thought on paintball as I do. Remember bull is only 16 he's still a kid here. He'll grow out of it.

#19 ·
Windigo said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Last tim I read canadian gun-paper they estimated at 7 millions+ the number of gun owned by canadians...... and thats not counting guns hiden in hunting shacks, in barns, or grandpa attic.... they will never get them all :D
Hang on to those guns. Paint ball or otherwise.

#21 ·
JK_DILLA said:
played a few times along time ago, but it just didnt cream my twinkie. besides its too expensive and i cant justify the cost.
well its not that expensive

i paid 160 or so,mething like that for the gun and mask and hopper and air

then you have that stuff for life you just need to pay like 20$ for balls everytime you go and 2 bucks to fill up air

so basically it is 22 bucks + admision to play after you have a set (admission usually 15-25 bucks

#22 ·
Gas Man said:
I could never justify this cost over anything else...

I do want to get a few more toys but I can't decide what to get...
if you have 200 bucks to spend on a great new hobby that is very fun then you should go for paint ball

or you could spend a grand and have a gun that shoots 30 balls a second :lol:

#23 ·
DLITALIEN said:
About once or twice a year my shop will go and rent the morning at a paintball place and go crazy. then we'd all go to a bar and get waisted. paintball's tight. I like shooting the guys who just got shot and are walking out of the war zone.
at the end of the spring practice the coaches gets the team together and has a tournament at a place 2 hours away, nuttin says teamwork like shooting your coach in the face :lol: :whistle: :angelhap: :sorry: i thought you were on the other team..... :leaving: :lol:

#24 ·
bulldog said:
well its not that expensive

i paid 160 or so,mething like that for the gun and mask and hopper and air

then you have that stuff for life you just need to pay like 20$ for balls everytime you go and 2 bucks to fill up air

so basically it is 22 bucks + admision to play after you have a set (admission usually 15-25 bucks
:wtf: are you thinking Bull??? You don't think all this stuff added up together is expensive each time you play??? All this stuff was expensive back when I was into it 10 or 11 years ago. Air depended on what size tank you had..mine was 12 oz, which was like $8.00 a fill up, and a box of 1000 quality balls like RP Shear were like $65+....and they were gone before you knew it,, I didn't pay for admission anywhere I had my own woods I played in, but I did pay a few times at a paintball park....anyway all this very expensive once you add it all up....I guess maybe you just don't realize it yet...or you don't care about the value of money yet because you get it all from your mommy. :2cents:

#25 ·
SVupON1 said:
:wtf: are you thinking Bull??? You don't think all this stuff added up together is expensive each time you play??? All this stuff was expensive back when I was into it 10 or 11 years ago. Air depended on what size tank you had..mine was 12 oz, which was like $8.00 a fill up, and a box of 1000 quality balls like RP Shear were like $65+....and they were gone before you knew it,, I didn't pay for admission anywhere I had my own woods I played in, but I did pay a few times at a paintball park....anyway all this very expensive once you add it all up....I guess maybe you just don't realize it yet...or you don't care about the value of money yet because you get it all from your mommy. :2cents:
wtf are you talkin about.... know what your sayin first dude :dthumb:

the big purchace is upfront (paintball gun and acceceries)

then you buy balls which are 50$ (arounbd there it varries) for 2000 or you could buy smaller packs!!!!!!!

air is 2 bucks to fill up at the store or 4 bucks at the park

admission is 15 here and 25 in LA

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

if you have your gun and everything already you can go on the weekend for say 20 bucks for the balls (you dont need 2000 for yourself i only used 800 in a whole day) 15 for admission and say 4 for air

so for 40 bucks you could have a **** load of fun and it lasts all day

#26 ·
bulldog said:
wtf are you talkin about.... know what your sayin first dude :dthumb:

the big purchace is upfront (paintball gun and acceceries)

then you buy balls which are 50$ (arounbd there it varries) for 2000 or you could buy smaller packs!!!!!!!

air is 2 bucks to fill up at the store or 4 bucks at the park

admission is 15 here and 25 in LA

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

if you have your gun and everything already you can go on the weekend for say 20 bucks for the balls (you dont need 2000 for yourself i only used 800 in a whole day) 15 for admission and say 4 for air

so for 40 bucks you could have a **** load of fun and it lasts all day
Well obviously the costs has gone down since it's so out of style... and that's any hobby..the major costs is up front, then it's not so bad...but have fun playing with your $40 a day cocked gun, air and balls! :lol:

#27 ·
SVupON1 said:
Well obviously the costs has gone down since it's so out of style... and that's any hobby..the major costs is up front, then it's not so bad...but have fun playing with your $40 a day cocked gun, air and balls! :lol:
yeah its so out of stye :nonod: you dont have a clue what your talkin about on any given weekend there are hundreds playing at the feilds.....there are more paintballers then riders

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.