Two Wheel Forums banner

December 2007 Bike Of The Month

14K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  henrythomas 
#1 · (Edited)
December 2007 Bike Of The Month

This months installment of the TwoWheelForum/Shift Racing Bike Of The Month features a 2003 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 owned by: PiZdETS

Here are a few details:

• Marchesini forged 10 spoke rims
  • Yosh Titanium exhaust
  • Gilles fully adjustable rearsets
  • Scotts damper
  • Scorpio SR-i500 SE (all options)
  • Power Commander 3 with Yosh exhaust supplied fuel map
  • Vented QB Carbon front fender
  • Carbon Fiber RAM air ducts- 40% larger than stock
  • Stainless brake lines front and rear
  • 520 chain conversion
  • Gold Vortex Sprocket
  • Watsen design front signals
  • Top blocks frame sliders
  • Custom plate mount and light
  • Fabbri smoked double bubble windscreen
  • Signals integrated into brake light and Blinking brake light
  • Carbon bar end sliders
  • Led rear blinkers
  • Swingarm spools/Sliders
  • Pro grip grips

For being selected as Bike Of the Month, this month's winner receives a FREE T-Shirt courtesy of Shift Racing.

See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks everyone. :cheers: :twfrox: Really appreciate the props! Thanks to everybody that voted for it and for the compliments.

I should point out that I did none of the mods myself. I bought the bike as is, for just a little bit more than a nice stock one runs. Gotta love depreciation. :dthumb:
I should also note that all the carbon fiber, titanium and forged goodness throughout the bike are completely wasted with me on it- as I'm 6'4 around 280. :nonod:

It's also a hell of a lot dirtier than in the pics. I clean about once a week when riding daily, the previous owner seemed to clean after every ride.

Here's a couple more pics.

Those pics are all the ones used by the seller in the ad I found online. I have a camera and a camera phone but I'm not a good photographer and his are awesome so. :idk: I'll get some fresh ones come spring.

Thanks again y'all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.