Two Wheel Forums banner

December 2005 TWF Bike Of the Month!!

23K views 68 replies 18 participants last post by  diantae 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Sorry everyone, we're a bit late on getting this one up. What can we say, the Holiday season is busy for us too! Please congratulate DLITALIEN:

DLITALIEN describes the bike:

2004 R6- Red/Black
--PC3, K&N, GYT-R Slip-on, Puig windscreen, VFX LED pivot fender eliminator, Galfer brake lines, solo cowl, Shogun sliders, gloss black hugger, custom exhaust hanger...I think that's it!

See less See more
#8 ·
snadamo said:
STILL not running right?!?!? :yikes:

any word on it?
Umm nope. The shop in TX didn't find anything either. So I blew 146 bucks. I was calculating my travel pay I should get from this trip and I'm looking at making like 1K so it's not too bad. I'm gonna drop it off at the shop in Vegas again and leave it there for as long as it takes. No big deal it's like 30 degrees out here anyway. I'll only ride it if i have to.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
jeeps84 said:
Stay on top of them and don't let them put it back in a corner to collect dust.
Yeah, I'm gonna stop by every day after work to check the status. There is so much dust on it now, I'm just gonna detail it when I get home and back in a garage. I actually talked to Yamaha and they know the situation so if they get lazy I'll call Tim at Yamaha to get the ball rolling again. Anybody know what a coil goes for?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.