Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto for weeks. He wanted a new truck. She wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town.

He would probably have settled on any beat up old truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.

"Look !" she said. I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds or less. And my birthday is coming up - you could surprise me…"

For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale. His funeral services are pending.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Funny Stuff!

:lols: yes, that was funny. Yes, I will say that to my "almost-wife". Yes, I will get hit very hard for a long time. No, I will not sleep well for a while. :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I just seen this the other day.. thought it was here..but maybe it was a email!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
snadamo said:
:lols: yes, that was funny. Yes, I will say that to my "almost-wife". Yes, I will get hit very hard for a long time. No, I will not sleep well for a while. :wink:

Aren't those considered to be like a Fiance?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Aren't those considered to be like a Fiance?
Yep.
Hence the quotation marks. Its un-officially official :scratch: . Just waiting for school to finish and then the ever so important "shiny rock" We are in no rush. But she would still beat my a$$ for saying that 0-200 remark :lol:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: well if she wanted a little sports car that went from 0-200 MPH in 4 seconds and she did weigh 200 LBS I don't think it would would be quite that fast unless it was a bad @ss little car, however everything they looked at was out of their price range so it couldn't have been that bad @ss of a sports car she had in mind. The bath room scale was a great gift for her :lol:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:dthumb: :cheers: :leaving:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts