Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2004 cbr 600 RR and my buddy has the 03 R6.
And i just started riding and i dont know to much about bikes and i know he does not eather but he gives me crap all the time says the R 6 is the better bike!! So what do you guys Say??

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
There's only one way to shut him up and you probably know how. I'd say it would come down to the rider because they're both about the same performance wise. Gain some skills and then challenge him in the twisties.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I think the R6 is more comfortable to ride on the street while the 600RR is designed to excel in the track thus with the undertail exhuast (which claims to help with aerodynamic?) and the more aggressive seating position. Personally, there's no way anyone can tell the difference between all the 600cc super sports (performance wise) unless you are good enough to race on the track. To most people it all comes down to the "look"

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Jag... I have answered your last question with a reply in the other thread you asked it in... check there!

And with those 2 bikes... it would be close.. and therefore up to the rider... the better rider would win regardless of which bike he's on!

But for shyts and gigles... does anybody have the stats on these bikes???

·
Registered
893 Posts
The CBR is heavy and makes less power :)

Seriously though ... the R6 is much more track ready out of the box. The CBR is the more "streetable" between the two. That being said ... between most riders (As in, non at least top-5 expert pro-am riders) ... you won't see a difference. They are both excellent.

- Roach

1 - 6 of 6 Posts