Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since now that I got my first new bike, it's the first one with the gawd awfull stock rear fender (first pics below). So, in less than an hour, I bent, cut, welded, and painted up my own fender eliminator. Since the blinkers didn't need to be relocated, it really wasn't difficult. Sorry if it's a bit ugly, but you can't really see it without getting down and looking and it's functional.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah nice lookin... got to love the oem blinkers on those...at least in the rear!! But why did you choose to go there instead of down and under??

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gas Man said:
Yeah nice lookin... got to love the oem blinkers on those...at least in the rear!! But why did you choose to go there instead of down and under??
Existing bolt holes where the stock fender mounted. The undertail area is all enclosed as if suzuki was doing the common mods for us, therefore, not wanting to drill or cut the new bodywork, it was the most logical place.
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Very nice.. :cool:

I don't understand why they have to keep putting f'n mudflaps on sport bikes. Do that many people really ride them in the rain? :bash:

I've got mine on order, not trying to decide on exhaust. :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah most of the manufacture have smarten up a bit and made the flaps removable instead of having to cut them!!

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
OneRedLT4 said:
Since now that I got my first new bike, it's the first one with the gawd awfull stock rear fender (first pics below). So, in less than an hour, I bent, cut, welded, and painted up my own fender eliminator. Since the blinkers didn't need to be relocated, it really wasn't difficult. Sorry if it's a bit ugly, but you can't really see it without getting down and looking and it's functional.

Damn you're cat is HUGE!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DLITALIEN said:
Damn you're cat is HUGE!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know, he's always been a big cat, but now he's at the age where all he want to do, is hang in the garage (like me) and eat and sleep on the vette. So if I don't regulate the food, who knows how big he'll get. He does chase dogs of most sizes off the property, though :bash: . THAT"S FUNNY TO SEE!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah I'd love to see that... but seriously he looks like garfield!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts