Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to guess when we'll hit 1,000 registered members? Less than 100 to go!

The person who guesses correctly wins nothing! :sorry: :luck: :twfrox:

P.S. - You can still win a pair of gloves here.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
after carlisle i bet the numbers will go up quick, or if you would send some of us some free decals to advertise, hint hint

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zx636r said:
after carlisle i bet the numbers will go up quick, or if you would send some of us some free decals to advertise, hint hint

I'd love to, but they're not free to me!! I am working on getting something to hand out. Care to donate? :wink:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Anyone want to guess when we'll hit 1,000 registered members? Less than 100 to go!

August 2005 :skep:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I'd love to, but they're not free to me!! I am working on getting something to hand out. Care to donate? :wink:
ummmmm no money to donate a lot but i will buy one for sure....i am really interested.....can you PM me and can i get something to put ion my truck??

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
ShanMan14 said:

there red :rant: :cursin: :crazy: :leaving:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'll say sometime in the first half of July!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Shan if i get a new job that pays better i will gladly donate for no reason but just to donate. and hopefully i will be getting a new better paying job real soon.
"ATTENTION SHAN" but on the other hand another forum i am on had a drawing. they had a group of numbers like lets say 1-100 althought i think they had 1-300 depending on how many members you have. any u have a price per number block u want like $5-20 a block and then after all blocks are filled up half the money goes to the forum and half goes to like a credit at one of our sponsors like speedwerks to buy whatever you want.
But you have to have enough ppl to do it and i think after carlisle there will be plenty

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Low said:
At the rate new members are registering… :willy:does anybody want to make a prediction on when TWF will strike 1000 members :tt:

I'm thinking at or before July 4 2005 :twfrox:
:whistle: :twfrox:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I am gonna guess we will hit 1000 members very shortly after we get the 999th member. :wink:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
chev said:
So Ace....if that's the case, when do you think we'll get to 998????

Well DUH! Right after 997 :bash:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
August 24th. The members name will start with an 'S'. i forgot to tell yall im psycho.... oops i mean psychic :yikes: :screwy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Not a bad idea...maybe do something like some squares for a forum contest... sell the squares and have half the money goto the forum and other half to the winner! A day as 1 square!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
Not a bad idea...maybe do something like some squares for a forum contest... sell the squares and have half the money goto the forum and other half to the winner! A day as 1 square!
im in

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Shan man ...... is there anyway to buy a sticker of decenyt sizxe that has TWF something on it?? right now or we got to wait for funding..

·
Registered
964 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
August 24th. The members name will start with an 'S'. i forgot to tell yall im psycho.... oops i mean psychic :yikes: :screwy:
:yikes: no need to guess now :bslap:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts