Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen that DJ loaded these pics to the gallery... a $100,000 chopper? :crazy:

What do you guys think? Is something like that worth that much?

I think I could get alot more things for that kind of cash!






Don't get me wrong it's pretty nice but...........

Maybe DJ can add more input to the pics!
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PhoenixGirlie said:
That is the funniest looking bike I have ever seen....
:screwy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
I'm thinking with that money I could get a 05 zx10r, a 05 Chevy 3500 quad cab, and one nice arse inclosed trailer for towing my bike to the gap................and still have plenty of money left over for new gear, etc etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
There are a lot of choppers out there that cost that and more. All the ones from OCC and Jesse James and Texas Outlaw and Arlene Ness to name a few are all going to be 100k plus. And why you ask? Because they can get it. I personally would never do it, but some of the ingenuity that they put into the bikes is pretty amazing. I mean, most of these bikes are hand built, not on an assembly line like ours. Granted they wont match up in performance, but gice credit where credit is due.

BTW, I think that chopper is badarse. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
I am not sure if it is worth $100,000 but it is nice. What I like about it is the 360 rear tire. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
99birdv6 said:
There are a lot of choppers out there that cost that and more. All the ones from OCC and Jesse James and Texas Outlaw and Arlene Ness to name a few are all going to be 100k plus. And why you ask? Because they can get it. I personally would never do it, but some of the ingenuity that they put into the bikes is pretty amazing. I mean, most of these bikes are hand built, not on an assembly line like ours. Granted they wont match up in performance, but gice credit where credit is due.

BTW, I think that chopper is badarse. :thumbs:
I thought those (OCC, Jesse James, etc) went for around 50K. I believe you though, totally. That's crazy but like you said, they can get it. More power to them. If that's your thing, that's your thing. I think a lot of them are cool but I'd never drop the coin on one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
fatburg said:
Looks like a Transformer!!! <<insert cool 1980's sound effects here>>
Looks like anybody over 3 FT tall will have problems riding it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
543 Posts
Not really, Jetski...Look where the pegs are. It would be like riding a high speed Lazyboy :bonk:

hehe

It does look slick, but I'd never own one. Unless I had all the other toys that I wanted and had a truckload of cash burning a hole in my pocket still.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
For $100,000 I hope that bike came with massage w/ HAPPY ENDING!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,394 Posts
100K for a bike that can't go around a corner. At least Jesse James and OCC's bike can turn. You'll probably only see this thing at shows.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
No Worries said:
100K for a bike that can't go around a corner. At least Jesse James and OCC's bike can turn. You'll probably only see this thing at shows.

So true. :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
351 Posts
If I had....

The money to spend, yeah, I like it ! :here: However, if al I was gonna get was the $100 K, I would go buy 1, a wife. 2, Sport Bikes for both of us. 3, Tow vehicle w/enclosed trailer. 4, Gear O'plenty. 5, a month long vacation to travel and Tear up some awesome roads ! (Think Deals gap quality !)


:pat:
Steve.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
WildMonkey said:
The money to spend, yeah, I like it ! :here: However, if al I was gonna get was the $100 K, I would go buy 1, a wife. 2, Sport Bikes for both of us. 3, Tow vehicle w/enclosed trailer. 4, Gear O'plenty. 5, a month long vacation to travel and Tear up some awesome roads ! (Think Deals gap quality !)


:pat:
Steve.

Buy a wife??? :bash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
:withstupi why when you could be free from the torture.as for the bike,it's killer.it must have a air shock or something.if it's a rigid sitting that low then it's a waste of money.you couldn't ride it on the street.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah I think it's cool as heck but not for that much $$$
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
Imagine trying to take tight twisty's on that thing! No fun! :yikes: Thats gotta suck! :lol:
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
SVupON1 said:
Imagine trying to take tight twisty's on that thing! No fun! :yikes: Thats gotta suck! :lol:
That thing is only good for looking at or cruising the boulevard.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top