Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke the 1000 mile marker on the bike today. And the shift light came on for the first time too. I was waiting for both of those! :here:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Good luck, get used to that shift light, and then ignore it and crank that baby up ;)

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need4Speed said:
Good luck, get used to that shift light, and then ignore it and crank that baby up ;)

Dude, the shift light goes like this:

1st gear : comes on at 55mph
2nd gear : comes on at 105mph

I think 3rd is someplace around 135mph, I've never taken it that high.

I've only taken it up to 115mph.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Grafixx01 said:

1st gear : comes on at 55mph
2nd gear : comes on at 105mph

I think 3rd is someplace around 135mph, I've never taken it that high.

I've only taken it up to 115mph.
Isnt the speed limit on the highway about 65 or so? You need to keep it about there.. :rofl:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Grafixx01 said:

Shift Light...what the hell is that. I have never seen that thing come on. Come to think about it...I have never seen it. I don't look down there. I look forward and twist the throttle. :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Right on bro.. shift lights are just suggestions, not commands!! :lol: Who has time to look for that anyways when ur doin mach 2 down Rt 30 at 2 am in the morning... :redevil:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Right on bro.. shift lights are just suggestions, not commands!! :lol: Who has time to look for that anyways when ur doin mach 2 down Rt 30 at 2 am in the morning... :redevil:

:lol: I have no clue who you are referring to there. :whistle:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
OH yeah, thats right, carrie posts on here..uumm, yeah, I didnt really mean mach2, cuz we never rode that fast.. nope, not us!!! :whistle: :runaway:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Your right...we went a hell of a lot faster. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Aaahhhhh, memories !!! Those were the days!! Freezin our asses off at 3am riding all over creation, then stoppin in at denny's to warm up and look for drunk hot chicks.. er, I mean, sorry, thats not what I meant, I mean um, we just had coffee!!!

:rofl:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
It did get cold at nights sometimes.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Aaahhhhh, memories !!! Those were the days!! Freezin our asses off at 3am riding all over creation, then stoppin in at denny's to warm up and look for drunk hot chicks.. er, I mean, sorry, thats not what I meant, I mean um, we just had coffee!!!

:rofl:

And you guys left me at [email protected] it Matthew & David.... LOL :wink:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PhoenixGirlie said:
I dunno wtf this posts means but I like your bike! :lol:

Like who's bike? Huh? What? I'm lost on that one.

And yes, the speed limit around here for the most part is like 70MPH -75MPH. I only took the bike over 100 like twice.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Like who's bike? Huh? What? I'm lost on that one.

And yes, the speed limit around here for the most part is like 70MPH -75MPH. I only took the bike over 100 like twice.
ummmmm........your sisters bike. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah, that's actually funny cause I found out that my sister just got a 2005 GMC Yukon for like 25K+ and it's going to sit in the driveway cause she don't wanna put more than like 200miles on it a month!

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Ah, that's actually funny cause I found out that my sister just got a 2005 GMC Yukon for like 25K+ and it's going to sit in the driveway cause she don't wanna put more than like 200miles on it a month!
riiight cause that would take time away from her couch surfing. :rofl:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
Isnt the speed limit on the highway about 65 or so? You need to keep it about there.. :rofl:
No F'in way!!! :gary:

Graff...you should know the speed it comes on!! :wtf: You should just know the approx RPM it comes on... who cares about the speed!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts