Two Wheel Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
197 Posts
As much as I hate to see the bad press YET AGAIN about sportbikes, it's definitely justified in this case... This is why I dispise squids so much. Thanks to those asshats, we're ALL going to lose our freedom to ride sportbikes one day if things don't change... Even if he didn't die, I'd hope he would have spend a good 25 years in prison...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
stevnmd said:
As much as I hate to see the bad press YET AGAIN about sportbikes, it's definitely justified in this case... This is why I dispise squids so much. Thanks to those asshats, we're ALL going to lose our freedom to ride sportbikes one day if things don't change... Even if he didn't die, I'd hope he would have spend a good 25 years in prison...
Don't scare me. That's a small fear I have....insurance companies getting together and saying sportbikes are made for the track only and we won't insure them. Of course it will never happen, our rates will just keep going up because of the squid community.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
chev said:
Don't scare me. That's a small fear I have....insurance companies getting together and saying sportbikes are made for the track only and we won't insure them. Of course it will never happen, our rates will just keep going up because of the squid community.

as long as they pad their wallets, they'll insure us.. i dont doubt that..after all, its insurance for pete sakes, the biggest joke in the american economy.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,147 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
as long as they pad their wallets, they'll insure us.. i dont doubt that..after all, its insurance for pete sakes, the biggest joke in the american economy.
So True...How many oceanfront homes have been blown down and rebuilt here in FLA with money from Allstate? Its enough to make the hairs on the wolf's chinny chin chin go dizzy
 
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Top