Two Wheel Forums banner

Do you want to buy this book from SpeedWerks...see post #1 for details!!

• Yes, I want 2 copies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I would like 3 or more copies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok here's the bottom line... Capt pointed out a really good book for everybody. It would be great for the newbies and for any shade tree/driveway mechanic.

Well, SpeedWerks has offered this:

SpeedWerks.com said:
Our normal price on our site is $24.95. If you order them individually, I can do $23.95, and if five or more people want one, I can do $21.95. There's just not a lot of margin in books. But will always give you guys at least some discount!
With this in mind here's some more info...

101 Sportbike Performence Projects

Speed Werks

So vote on the poll and let's see how many people are SERIOUSLY interested!! Please don't vote YES unless you're seriously interested.. And to keep it honest, your user name will show when you vote!!

:twfrox:

EDIT: Let's say March 6th for a deadline date!! So we can all get the books before spring kicks in...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I'm in. I will take one. :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Since mine is borrowed from my brother, I'll take one as well. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Please also list your "want one" in your post....

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Gas Man said:
Please also list your "want one" in your post.... not sure why the poll isn't showing who voted for what...
Chris, if you click on the underlined number of people who selected an option, it will tell you who voted for what. ;)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Captain Morgan said:
Chris, if you click on the underlined number of people who selected an option, it will tell you who voted for what. ;)
OK....I see it... those damn gas fumes again... you'd think I'd learn....
:nono: :lol:

DJ, nevermind...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Looks like we got 5 yes and 3 maybe...Let's say March 6th for a deadline date!! So we can all get the books before spring kicks in...

Speed, what price are we looking at and how much for S&H??

·
Registered
893 Posts
I think he meant March 6th. :)

Shipping and handling depends on your zip code. Since we already have enough people for the group discount, I will create a special page with the discount price, that way those of you already commited can go ahead and order, and those who straggle in can order there's whenever. I don't want to hold everyone up in getting their books. Once I get to work and get settled, I'll give you guys/gals a link. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Yeah, I meant March... just can't switch the brain to March...not too mention using the feb calander and the little march thing in the corner...OOPS!

Anyway, Speed post up a link to buy them on your site!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks SpeedWerk.com

SpeedWerks.com said:
Ok kids, Here's the link so you can buy the book at your special price.

http://speedwerks.com/TWF_GroupBuys2005.html

You'll see that I made the page so you'd feel at home. :)

Gas Man, Thanks for organizing this. Look for some special treats in your box! :)
Speed, ordered mine!! Can't wait to get it!!

Special treats...are always good as long as it's not like the "cop" button at your local fast food joint!! :wink: :dthumb:

I look forward to ordering more thru you guys. I enjoy spending my money with people that I know!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts