Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one out there have TWO Dynojet needles DNO307? 1996 F3.

I bought an allegedly new Dynojet stage I kit on ebay. Went to install it, and found it was missing two needles. Dynojet does not sell individual needles. Auction seller is not returning emails.

TIA, Carl

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Not sure if you local dealer can get them for you as well or tey to sell you the whole kit but try SpeedWerks as well. Send them an email or pm. Good luck on your search. I will also see what I can find as well.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You can get the sellers contact info, hence phone #, call him up and rip him a new arse!! Then leave him negative feedback and keep looking for the jets!!

Also, if you paid with PayPal, file a grienvence with them, they can get your money back!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
That sucks... Especially when you consider that the needles are where are the R&D is in those things. Jets are all of $1 a piece... No wonder you're ticked. Definitely contact PayPal...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The problem with paypal is they will only pursue a claim if it is within 30 days.

Check this out, the first one I got form K&N website, around $35. THey mailed the wrong one, and now no longer stock them.

Then I got the one on ebay for only $35 and it has missing pieces.

Arrgh, maybe I was not meant to jet this bike.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I adopt that philosophy all the time on everything...if it's meant to be it will work out easily!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts