Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
emsrescu said:
8600 miles, jet kit, k&n filter, new tires, d$d carbon fiber pipe, new brakes, del tagged 2 years $2900. have picture will e-mail to big to attach. [email protected]
Need pics...Need pics!! :hi: just picking on ya...stick them in the gallery and link to it via the image button, in your post. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
emsrescu said:
Now that we are back up..... Can someone host a picture for me??? Price drop to $2600.
If you email it to me, I can put it up for you then if you like.

:)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
emsrescu said:
cool whats your e-mail adress?
I replied to the email you sent me.. :)

I wonder if 2WT would consider this for their project bike ??

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I replied to the email you sent me.. :)

I wonder if 2WT would consider this for their project bike ??

Possibly, but those guys are in Atlanta right now, the festivities have officially begun!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
man this sux..I wanna be there!!

Have them check into when they get back....hopefully he'll email me the pic soon

:)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Picture of the FZR for sale in this thread

Here ya go! :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
emsrescu said:
Thanks for the help
anytime! once the gallery is back up, I'll post it there for ya, then link the pic in this thread so everybody can see it right away.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok here is my final price drop. If she don't sell i will just keep her. $2400 this is a steal the bike fires right up with no choke every time.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
OMG..if I wasnt buying a house in the spring i would jump on this like a fly on &%$# ....OK, somebody needs to buy this for me, for christmas, so the scooter will some company under the christmas tree!! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts