2 clear windscreens
Stock left case cover
Spare subframe
Spare cables
Spare sliders
Spare bodywork pieces unmatched - Tail section(s), fenders, and more
A whole box of other miscellaneous spare parts

Bike runs absoutely 100% PERFECTLY

I bought the bike in 12-03. I have had it on the track approximately 10 times. It runs and handles incredibly.

Previous owner GENTLY lowsided the bike. Frame does not have a scratch on it anywhere. Tank is perfect. Street plastics are rashed on the left side. NO CRACKS. The only flaws that this bike has at all are cosmetic. You can see by the pictures that it's not bad at all.

$4500 firm takes the whole lot. Bike, spares, upgrades, etc.. If you don't need the spares and upgrades, sell them off on eBay...

Located in MD...
email steve at techtrainers dot net

Package deal discount...
Buy the XR650L, GSX-R600, and CBR600F3 I have listed for $13,000.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
If I only had the cash... that would be awesome for a track/wife bike... A bit much in upgrades for the wife but it would be a good trade and I'd get both....

:luck: selling it... I'm sure you won't have any problems selling it with a upgrade list like that!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Arrgh! It's the bike I bought this summer, but with less than half those upgrades. If I could afford it, the spare parts alone would keep me set. Ah well, hope you find a good owner for the bike, I've been lovin' mine.

Also wondering where you find a tire hugger for the GSX-R 600. I'm having trouble finding one for a bike under 2000.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The hugger was on it when I got the bike. I'm fairly certain it's a PowerBronze though...

Thanks, guys. Yeah, it's priced to sell. Someone take it off my hands... I'm downsizing my garage BIG TIME. Yesterday morning there was a Tuono, Gix, F3, XR650L, and GS550 in there. GS was sold and went to a new home yesterday. Gix, XR, and F3 (my fiancee's) need to go. Once the other bikes sell, I'm getting a second Tuono. The second Tuono will be the touring / track / fiancee can ride bike.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
So you sellin the other bikes too... dang.... I'll look for those to up here soon.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Good luck. If it wasn't for my home I just bought/building...I would be all over it. :luck:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments, folks. :)
Also, I can deliver within 100 miles of 21009.
This truly is an awsome track / street bike. The season's early yet. PLENTY of track time still remaining this year!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's alot of extra goodies.... 2 extra sets of forks! shifters, rear shock, xtra rear srping, rear set, clip ons, sprockets, levers, frame sliders, TTC, rims, chain, cables, pegs....the list just keeps getting bigger....

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
DANG that was fast!! Did you get what you wanted?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's GREAT!! Hopefully the guy pays up and you are able to complete the transaction!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.