Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I heard this on the news this morning... only about 4 miles from my house...

ABC12 Story

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE VIDEO FOR PICS AND DETAIL

Grand Blanc Township — (04/22/05)-- A Grand Blanc Township mother and daughter were killed early this morning in a crash that involved a Grand Blanc Township police cruiser.

The police officer in the cruiser was on Hill Road responding to a call with lights and siren at around 1:30 Friday morning.

A car exited I-475 at Hill Road and was hit by the cruiser.

The mother and daughter in the second car, a Saturn, and were killed. Their identities have not been released. Neighbors say the crash woke them immediately.

"It was just horrible and I feel really bad. The car was all mangled up. It was just one of the worst things I've ever seen," said Betty Colton.

"The car was right there in front of the telephone pole and the cop car was across the street, but I never did near no sirens and you can hear sirens," Jesse Beardsley told abc12's Bisi Onile-Ere.

No identities have been released as of noon while police try to notify family members.

The unidentified police officer was taken to a local hospital for treatment.

He is listed in good condition.
The sad part is I can already smell the lawsuit from the hubby & father! Then that guy saying...you didn't hear no sirens... YOU DUMB SHYT.. you were sleeping... but that's the kind of shyt that makes a lawsuit work!!

:nonod: what a shame... 2 people killed... What you can't see a police car with all those LED lights! :nonod:

I heard that the police car was chasing another car but haven't heard it on any of the other media outlets...

BE CAREFULL OUT THERE GUYS/GALS... can you imagine this on a MC!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts