Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ever happened to the days when Speedvision would actually show races and interesting stuff during 2 Wheel Tuesday? Greg White sucks! Scootin USA???? Who CARES about a fat guy on a moped! :shutme :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
5 minutes per show of scootin' USA could have been cool.

However, I'm sick of seeing trials bikes and couldn't care less if I never see another one. All the rest of the bike shows on Tuesdays show Indians it seems over 50% of the time.

They need a Rossi channel. :D

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Pigface1 said:
5 minutes per show of scootin' USA could have been cool.

However, I'm sick of seeing trials bikes and couldn't care less if I never see another one. All the rest of the bike shows on Tuesdays show Indians it seems over 50% of the time.

They need a Rossi channel. :D
Heck maybe I should produce a weekly show for the die-hards and sell it to SpeedTV. :D

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'm down. . you could just show 30 minutes of Nikky Hayden's helmet cam and it would beat the crap out of 2WT. lol

Regarding Scootin USA, though. . kind of corny, but that's definitely nuts. You couldn't pay me enough.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Speaking of SpeedVision (I just can't bring myself to call it Speed TV), we need a forum to post threads about the races.

Like, is anyone as astounded as I am that both Sete AND Valentino fell off in Brazil? Talk about an upset that isn't an upset. And all Backwards Biaggi needs, it seems, is a track with lots of straights.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
No doubt, the 211 is too fast on the straights. Last week was the first race I missed so I didn't get to see it. How did Nikky do?

I still think Rossi will win it all again, he's just flat out too good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Pigface1 said:
How did Nikky do?
He finished on the podium, third place.

I'm gonna start a MotoGP thread over in the Track forum, if there isn't already one going on.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Remember when 2 Wheel Tuesday was a day? Now they should call it 2 Wheel hour.

I emailed Speed regarding their crap coverage of motorcycles. Did anyone notice a couple weeks ago during both the AMA and MotoGP races they would come back from commercial and the leader would be in 5th or something else would happen and they wouldn't tell you what was up? I was fuming! It was tape delayed! You would think those morons would play the high lights at a minimum. Of course, if it doesn't involve NASCAR Speed could care less...

I saw a couple days after the races above the replay of the Bush Race from the same weekend. They played EVERYTHING including Jeff Gordon doing a commercial for Dupont and the exec boxes at the race track during a rain delay...

I'll get off my soap box now. I have to remember that without Speed we would get no motorcycle racing. So, I guess something is better than nothing... Ahh, whatever, they still suck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts