Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we went up deliporto canyon and it was badass...........i have NO chicken wings now and i will show off the pics of them tomarow....... :dthumb: :dthumb:........................that rode was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy to ride there are points were you are goin 80 then bam a first gear 90 degree blind turn.......lot of adrenalin and very chalenging ride :dthumb: i feel like i am a good vrider now for just not crashing lol because i was pushing REALLLL hard but that new tire just makes so much of a diff :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Glad to hear it bull, nice to see your confidence grow. Here it comes.... be careful, and keep the rubber on the ground.

:cheers:

·
Registered
955 Posts
bulldog said:
we went up deliporto canyon and it was badass...........i have NO chicken wings now and i will show off the pics of them tomarow....... :dthumb: :dthumb:........................that rode was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy to ride there are points were you are goin 80 then bam a first gear 90 degree blind turn.......lot of adrenalin and very chalenging ride :dthumb: i feel like i am a good vrider now for just not crashing lol because i was pushing REALLLL hard but that new tire just makes so much of a diff :thumbs:
bull, sounds like fun but its chicken strips not chicken wings :wink: :cheers:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dude i was hecka tired when i posted that and when i was in bed i was like "i said chicken wings dident i" :lol: :lol: lol it all good

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Just remember bull.. it takes more than 1 challenging ride to consider yourself a good rider.. You're still pretty green to the sport as far as street riding goes, so be careful and dont get to cocky. Respect your machine and your limits and u'll ride for a long time safely. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Those are wise words there N4S...especially from a punk like you! :lol: J/K people...don't get your panties in a tinge! You all should listen to N4S, he speaks wisdom as old as he IS! :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah, never take anything gas man says seriously!! :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the rodes

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
are those 2 sections near where u turned around nice twisties or just scribbles w/ ur marker?

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Need4Speed said:
are those 2 sections near where u turned around nice twisties or just scribbles w/ ur marker?
nice twisties.......the only marker is red those are rodes

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Everybody should be jealous of Jeeps... he lives in bike riding/twisty road heavan!!!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
Everybody should be jealous of Jeeps... he lives in bike riding/twisty road heavan!!!
There are some good ones on the other side of the country.
Its a biotch to drive a tractor trailer through some of them!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah sure but that doesn't take away from how much you suck!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts