Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
that sucked. can I have that time out of my life back?

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Does 3" count as a wheelie? I bet all the squids will click on this thread and be disappointed :lol:

p.s. when the camera shows the front-facing view, is that a turbo right there stickin' out?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does 3" count as a wheelie? I bet all the squids will click on this thread and be disappointed :lol:

p.s. when the camera shows the front-facing view, is that a turbo right there stickin' out?
that was the point :cheers:

yea thats a turbo, runs on alcohol. chip ellis rides in nhra psb now, steve rice still races the bike tho. it holds a few records out here still

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I don't think 3" counts as a real wheelie. Yet how do I know he was going 200mph? I never saw a speedo reading. That was a totally bogus video!

·
Registered
478 Posts
That thing has a wheelie bar, thats the biggest wheelie he can do.. if he didnt have that thing it would have been fighten to keep it from flippin the whole way down the track. And thats a FAST accelerating wheelie as well.. I give him cudos!!1one and He knows it was about 200mph cuz thats what his times normally are.. Hes got some big balls thats for sure! At least its better than some squid changing his digital readout from mph to Kph and claiming to do 200mph wheelies... True the vid could have been ALOT shorter and I can live without ramstine. But other than that it was good

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I don't think 3" counts as a real wheelie. Yet how do I know he was going 200mph? I never saw a speedo reading. That was a totally bogus video!
:lol:
wheelie
One entry found for wheelie.

Main Entry: wheel·ie
Pronunciation: 'hwE-lE, 'wE-
Function: noun
: a maneuver in which a wheeled vehicle is momentarily balanced on its rear wheel or wheels
:lol:

[email protected]

·
Registered
916 Posts
I was at the drag track last wed with my car and I gotta tell you after watching the bikes go down the track, I have to try it... It looks like a rush... regular production bikes running 10's and 9's at 140mph..

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was at the drag track last wed with my car and I gotta tell you after watching the bikes go down the track, I have to try it... It looks like a rush... regular production bikes running 10's and 9's at 140mph..
oh chit! it is a rush! :dthumb:

yea yea, corner carving is a mega rush too, i know, but this a different kinda rush that most here dont know about-go for it!

and let us know what happens....by the way, what car do you race?

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
oh chit! it is a rush! :dthumb:

yea yea, corner carving is a mega rush too, i know, but this a different kinda rush that most here dont know about-go for it!

and let us know what happens....by the way, what car do you race?
He has a vette.

Curtis what kinda times did you pull with the vette?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i knew he had a vette(from his old sig), didnt know he raced it. thought he mighta had a race car too

·
Registered
916 Posts
The car is completely for the most part 100% stock stock exhaust stock engine... the only mods on the car are K&N filter and Slicks and I pulled [email protected] with a bog off the line and no power shifting... the car has better times in it I just have to drive it harder... but yeah the Vette is still stock just trying to see the best times I can cut in it before I mod the hell out of it this winter...

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
The car is completely for the most part 100% stock stock exhaust stock engine... the only mods on the car are K&N filter and Slicks and I pulled [email protected] with a bog off the line and no power shifting... the car has better times in it I just have to drive it harder... but yeah the Vette is still stock just trying to see the best times I can cut in it before I mod the hell out of it this winter...
Cool. That's not too bad. You could drop that time with a little practice, but not bad for what I assume is your first time running it. I'd love to do a couple runs with my R6 just for chits and giggles.

I always liked the look of your vette's body style. What are your mod plans this winter?

BTW is the black stripe aftermarket or a dealer option?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts