Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Two suggestions. One, can you hint at where you're located? Two, post up pics.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
yup i always have ppl tellin me to look out for bikes for sale. tell us where u live or at least waht state and get some pics up.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Exactly what Kan said!!!

:nopicsbs:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
answer of questions

Ireside in Vancouver Washington across the bridge from Portland,Oregon Im haveing ahard time transfering a photo. i will e-mail one if interested

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
:jd: are u saying i might be BS'in about the priceon my bike? i'm on my laptop now so i hope to be produceing a photo? Anyway, in the last few mounths i can account for most of the reciepts but if i can get u aphoto u'd see what i mean. amatter afact it's in a well known shop getting dyno tests & adjusting the carbs w/ that new stage 1 dyno kit let me see if i can provide a photo :mc1: almostC:\Documents and Settings\copone\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 001 ya,i got itundefinedundefinedundefinedC:\Documents and Settings\copone\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 001

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
2000gixer said:
:jd: are u saying i might be BS'in about the priceon my bike? i'm on my laptop now so i hope to be produceing a photo? Anyway, in the last few mounths i can account for most of the reciepts but if i can get u aphoto u'd see what i mean. amatter afact it's in a well known shop getting dyno tests & adjusting the carbs w/ that new stage 1 dyno kit let me see if i can provide a photo :mc1: almostC:\Documents and Settings\copone\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 001 ya,i got itundefinedundefinedundefinedC:\Documents and Settings\copone\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 001
no i was making fun of that other post on ebay where the guy said it was an original biker boyz movie.. i am sure your bike is well worth the money..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
First...Welcome to TWF. :twfrox:

Second...Good luck selling your bike. :dthumb:

Third...We still need some pics. :nopicsbs:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
First...Welcome to TWF. :twfrox:

Second...Good luck selling your bike. :dthumb: