Two Wheel Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Suzuki TL1000R - Yellow/Black/Silver. Mint Condition. Only 4200 miles. Mods include full Yosh carbon fiber system, tuned with Yosh Box, no cut frame sliders, smoked double bubble windscreen, and an undertail.

This bike is a torque monster and loves to be ridden. Unfotunately, Im getting a little too old for toys like this and need to step down to a more comfortable daily driver. This bike has never been hot-rodded and has been garaged and babied since day one. It is in immaculate shape and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Bike is located in South Carolina and I have the clean title in-hand. The attached pictures are of the actual motorcycle, but were taken before the frame sliders, windscreen or undertail. If you are interested and would like more pics, let me know and I can email some.

In addition to the bike itself, I have the rear seat, bike cover, swingarm stand, Shoei Helmet and full set of Alpine Stars leathers that I will throw in to the lucky buyer.

Asking $7000 or best offer.

Mark

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Man o man, Cale is going to love that bike!!! But he already has a TLR... looks like his old bike...

Also, WELCOME!!! Post up!!!

:twfrox:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Great looking bike! :dthumb:
Welcome to TWF! :twfrox:
Don't worry man, it wont last long this time of year! :wink:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Bikes a beauty, looks like it just came off the showroom floor with the mods.

If i hadnt of bought my Z1000 last fall id find a way to make it happen..lol
But good luck, i dont know how well bikes sell there but if it were here ud sell it quickly

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am very interested. I am in Clemson SC, and am looking to possible buying within the next month or so. Where in SC are u located.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.