Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: 2003 Suzuki GSXR 600. Race ready, Sharkskinz bodywork, Micron Serpent complete exhaust system, Power Commander with custom map, HyperPro rear shock, HyperPro RSC active steering damper, Forks have been professionally maintenanced and re-valved, Vortex clip-ons, 520 chain and sprocket conversion, RK GXW Gold chain, Vortex sprockets, Vortex keyless gas cap conversion, Vortex rearsets, Vortex frame sliders, Vortex swingarm spools, Vortex fairing bracket, Braking Wave front brake rotors, Performance Friction front brake pads, Stainless Steel braided front brake lines, Pingel overflow catch can, new scrubbed-in set of Michelin Pilot M2 race tires, CD with parts list/microfiche and service manual. Makes good power, all receipts and dyno sheets, and the best front brakes you’ll ever race with. Asking $5800 or best offer. Must Sell! :drool:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
hazrdus13 said:
FOR SALE: 2003 Suzuki GSXR 600. Race ready, Sharkskinz bodywork, Micron Serpent complete exhaust system, Power Commander with custom map, HyperPro rear shock, HyperPro RSC active steering damper, Forks have been professionally maintenanced and re-valved, Vortex clip-ons, 520 chain and sprocket conversion, RK GXW Gold chain, Vortex sprockets, Vortex keyless gas cap conversion, Vortex rearsets, Vortex frame sliders, Vortex swingarm spools, Vortex fairing bracket, Braking Wave front brake rotors, Performance Friction front brake pads, Stainless Steel braided front brake lines, Pingel overflow catch can, new scrubbed-in set of Michelin Pilot M2 race tires, CD with parts list/microfiche and service manual. Makes good power, all receipts and dyno sheets, and the best front brakes you’ll ever race with. Asking $5800 or best offer. Must Sell! :drool:

Does the Vortex sprokets have all their teeth? Or are some missing? (no really, ya might want to check)
Put up some pics so we can see the bike!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Too funny Ace... I was thinking the same thing when I saw a Vortex on Twisty's new steede!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics

I've never used a forum before so I apologize for not knowing the proper etiquette. The computer I used to post this thread didn't have any pics on it, so sorry for the delay. This is the only photo I currently have that is of the bike not on a race track. If you want more pics I will get the bike out of storage and take some more as soon as I can.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
$5800 OBO!

Nice lookin bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts