Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Honda 600 RR MINT!! 1900 miles!!!Adult owned,original owner.

1.polished swing arm- lips on rims- front forks and gas cap.
2.painted lowers,rear fender and chain gaurd by a prof.
3.scotts steering wheel damper
4.micron slip on exhaust
5.Dr"x" rear light kit,prof installed
6.sportech mirror visor
7.front small arrow blinkers
8.rear seat cowl
9.new blue tinted headlight bulbs
10.polished frame sliders

$7000
You must pick the bike up!I live in Hobe Sound Fl.Just north of West Palm Beach.

E-mail [email protected]

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:welcome: :luck: selling it. She's a bueaty!

Stick around and post up. You'll like it here!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome....Yeh I was debating on selling it but I have a wife and 2 kids to think about.Just moved down here (FL) from NY and these old people can not drive.They just pull out in front of you without looking.too risky,plus I am a real novice rider.I am sure you can tell by looking at the tires.They still have the little pieces of rubber on the sides of the tires(chicken strips) on them.And yes they are the original tires.Ride safe all,Thanks again,Bruce :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome Brucewrs. :welcome: :luck: selling the bike.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah well you have to do what you have to do! :luck: with selling the bike and sleeping at night! :wink:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also please feel free to check my ebay feedback to verify that I am not a scammer.Brucewrs is my ebay name.Thanks again,Bruce :thumbs:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh well, nobody wants it.Thats ok. I will keep it.I was going to buy a boat but I will wait until next year.Later...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sportech mirror visor ,Thats the plastic clear visor that I replaced with the mirror one thats in the picture.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I currently own a 23' Powerboat that I would be willing to negotiate a deal on your bike. I am looking for my first sportbike and I am impressed with yours. I am not sure what type of boat you are looking for but if you like sportbikes then I will assume that my boat will appeal to you. I COMPLETELY refurbished the interior, paint, cabin, trailer, and wiring of this boat. The current NADA retail value of this boat is 20k, although I dont have that much in it. I just had it appraised last month for 20k by a local boat dealer. You can take a look at my boat at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/802949. I am in the USAF in Panama City FL. You can reach me at [email protected] or my cell is 850-624-5986 to discuss the boat.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Thats hilarious. I emailed this guy and asked him about it. He said he would keep me informed and he wrote back saying it was sold. I am glad I didnt go after that one. I feel great after buying mine now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
DAMN!!! So I guess the bike is sold. I was hoping it wasn't. I am still looking for my first bike. I want a 600 and I was very impressed with this one!!!!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
99birdv6 said:
Thats hilarious. I emailed this guy and asked him about it. He said he would keep me informed and he wrote back saying it was sold. I am glad I didnt go after that one. I feel great after buying mine now.
You need to change your avatar!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts