Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm back, I guess I am trying to sell the ZX10R now. I WILL post pics hopefully tomorrow. But until then its blue, it has around 1,500 miles, Custom undertail, flushmount blinkers, and a two tone Micron slip on that fades from blue to silver. It will come with a matching Helmet. I am asking 9,700.00 and thats going to be a firm price. I also have it for sale locally. But same apply's as did with the GSXR1000 I just sold. I will deliver this bike up to 500 miles or meet anyone to try and cut down on shipping. Email me at [email protected]. Or call the cell at 301-748-3966. Yea I was trying to keep this bike but since I am getting shipped I can't keep anything, parents don't want to pay on any of my vehichles. I just sold the trans am yesterday and the GSXR1000 is going to be picked up on the 4th of June, so I would really like to sell this before then or right around the same time.

Thanks
Kevin :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Best of luck on the sell. If you don't get any takers, I'll take over payments for you. :dthumb:

Where are you being shipped to? And if this was already asked and I missed it, I am sorry. What branch are you in and whats your MOS?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanx Jeeps, and I would be more than glad to have someone take over payments but I need it out of my name so if there is anyway to do that then let me know because I would be willing to do that.

Thanks
Kevin

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
HoldnItBig said:
Hey thanx Jeeps, and I would be more than glad to have someone take over payments but I need it out of my name so if there is anyway to do that then let me know because I would be willing to do that.

Thanks
Kevin
:sorry: Unless you are willing to except payments from a buyer and then make them your self or assume the buyer will make the payment for you, it cant be done.

When a new buyer takes the bike out of your name they will have to refinance the balance in their own name.

:luck: with sale!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Thanks Jeeps for the :nopicsbs:

But I think he means that he'll just take what he owes...but I could be wrong!!

I wish I was looking for a new bike for me...I would love to have a 10R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.