Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Back!!! I never knew it was gone! Come on what other 750 will contend with the GSXR 750. It is the best mid-sized beast on the rode right now. Now, I'm a die hard Kaw guy, but there is no way the over weight beast of the 7R can think about touching even most of the 600cc's on the road these days...sorry!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah no doubt..speaking of overweight kawai's ? I know kawasaki has made a concerted effort to improve all the entire ninja line in recent years, thats evident and they have made great strides, obviously..but why do they continue to make them such heavy bikes :confused:

and yeah, it was never really gone, but is redesigned and looks pretty damn good. plus, that title got your attention didnt it? ;)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well this is true! I'm waiting for Kaw to re-design the 750. It needs it really bad!!

I don't think it looks much diff from the '04 does it???? A guy that I've rode with before has a '04 750 and looks almost the same!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was reading up on them, I'll have to find the site again, but it stated about some subtle changes in the design, but other than the different paint scheme, I dont see much difference either :confused: (I attached a 2004 gixxer) I'll have to try and dig up that article.

I kinda thought they might design it more towards the design of the new GSXR1000..similar to what Honda did with the 600RR & 1000RR.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
katana_j said:
I'll take mine in traditional blue and white please.:)

I would normally have to agree. However, I do like the new 05's blue bike. The color is pretty sweet. I would sport that one in a heartbeat. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts