Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where to get a sweet looking undertail kit for my busa? The only ones I find have the two little leds for the tail lights. Don't really like that look want to keep the busa look just clean it up. Thanks for any help.
" Ride fast but ride safe" RedLine Riders

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the site

Tell me about your bike. Mine is totally stock expect got rid of the tie down bolts replaced them with some stainless bolts really cleans up the bike.
"Ride fast but Ride safe" RedLine Riders

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I got the silve/black 05 and picked it up last Tuesday. The only thing on it so far is a chrome buckle protector on the tank. On order I have frame sliders and a GP tail. Still trying to figure out a 4 into 1 exhaust and I really like the Akropovic, but sonofabitch, $1,500 or so for exhaust is ridiculous. I rode for an hour at lunch today and absolutely love this bike.

I removed the grab handle on the passenger seat, so I can just replace the cowl with the seat whenever my g/f rides. Not a big fan of the handle on the back, looks too cruiserish.

http://www.twowheelforum.com/showthread.php?t=3907

What paint did you get?

I'm thinking hard about going to the Texas Mile this year. . www. texasmile.com :cheers:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paint

I got the red and black. I got rid of the bungee screws and replaced the with some chrome plated stainless screws. Really helped that out. Ordering a chrome tank pad myself. I had one on my katana looked sweet on it so I know it will on my busa.
RedLine Riders

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Hmmm. .didn't think about replacing the bungee screws, but I might have to do that.

All the suzuki dealerships here have the tank protectors, you might check with yours before you order one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Need an exhaust system?

I am selling my Yoshimira Tri-Oval Full Racing system that was on my Busa for a month. I live in OHIO, so during that month it was mostly in the garage. Like new, no dents or scratches. Let me know....$630.00. Great Deal!
Ben Ledbetter [email protected] or call (440) 653-0122.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts