Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some 2005 gear is available to be shipped already, and the rest will be available over the next couple of weeks. For all pre-orders, we are offering free shipping as one bonus. As another bonus, we will also give you a discount off of what our normal price on our site is because you are a TWF member.

If you haven't seen Icon's new stuff, you have to check it out, especially you ladies! They've got some new gals jackets, including the kitty jacket in pink.
We've got almost all of the pictures and descriptions up on our site, and the rest will be entered by Monday. I cannot and will not post the prices in this thread, as that is a direct violation of ICON's strict pricing policy.

If you directly visit our Icon section on our site at the link below and email me with what you are interested in, I will let you know what the TWF price for that item will be. I promise you won't be disappointed!

http://www.speedwerks.com/spotlight/m78

Laura Roach
[email protected]

·
Registered
216 Posts
the icon skull jacket and the crest jacket......are they the only colors that are available?????.iam also likeing the skull helmet too :thumbs:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
y2k4gsxr600 said:
the icon skull jacket and the crest jacket......are they the only colors that are available?????.iam also likeing the skull helmet too :thumbs:
The skull jacket only comes in black. The crest comes in black or white. What doesn't make sense though is that the crest gloves come in blue as well...why not have a blue crest jacket???? Very odd, indeed!

·
Registered
216 Posts
hmmm thats a good ?...lol.......i would want the black jacket in either..and the skull helmet :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
why do you have to have the price emailed i noticed on alot of other sites it does that as well !!!!! why it is kinda a hassel

but that is nice stuff i will definatly buy those boots !!! :dthumb: (if the price aint to bad havin them emailed now

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
why do you have to have the price emailed i noticed on alot of other sites it does that as well !!!!! why it is kinda a hassel

but that is nice stuff i will definatly buy those boots !!! :dthumb: (if the price aint to bad havin them emailed now

If you read the very first post, it will tell you why she is emailing the price. The discount price she is giving, she doesn't want to make it public. :bash:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
If you read the very first post, it will tell you why she is emailing the price. The discount price she is giving, she doesn't want to make it public. :bash:
i was asking in gerneral :bash: newenoghf does that too :bash: and heres one for the rode :bash: :lol: jk but seriously why does other websites do that i get why she did but why do others i donbt see the point

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Some companies have a 'Minimum Advertised Retail Price' i imagine

This is true, and doing so violates your license to sell their merchandise. That's not to say you can't sell it for less, but you can't advertise it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bulldogdefensivetacl said:

ICON has a very strict pricing policy. You cannot ever show below retail price...ever! There are a lot of people violating this. We do not agree with this policy, but if we want to sell it, we have to abide by it. The reason it is being emailed is because that gets around the "customer initiating a purchase" clause. If you "initiate a purchase" that means we can give you a cheaper price. It's a bunch of bull melarky, but if we want to sell it, that's how it has to be. Especially since if you violate their policy, they will cut you off from selling their gear.

If anyone wants pricing, email me at [email protected]. You will get an additional discount off of the prices emailed to you because you are a TWF member.

·
Registered
2 Posts
this looks like a good deal, thanks...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i wish i would have know this b4 i bought a neo daytona heros and timax gloves. maybe i could have saved some of the fortune i spent. lol

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I really Like this...

I just wish it was in leather... not sure of the cost... but it looks nice...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Basically, we will provide some sort of discount for all TWF members on anything you are looking for. Depending on what you are purchasing, some discounts will be larger than others, but as a supporting vendor, we want to help you guys/gals out everywhere we can, so if you think about it, check with us and we'll let you know how we can help.

Since this new Icon gear is popular, I thought I'd give you all a jump on it, but it's not the only thing we are discounting for you all. :cheers:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Low said:
I really Like this...

I just wish it was in leather... not sure of the cost... but it looks nice...
Isn't that cool? The girly girl one is cute too! Pink and light blue. They definitely are smart bringing out stuff for the girls. Not many other companies have hit that mark so well. Let's face it, girls want to look like girls when they ride, and the pinks and light blues definitely would do it.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
yeah the pinks and blues are gonna make me go broke cause my girl likes the gear now that it has a more fem look. that means im gonna have to have a pink person on my green bike. :cursin:

also would i have any luck getting a ohlins, hyperpro, scotts damper from you? didnt see them on the site but thought id ask

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
yeah i def want a pair of thos jeans. any clue on how they will hold up compared to regular jeans.

·
Registered
216 Posts
zx636r said:
i wish i would have know this b4 i bought a neo daytona heros and timax gloves. maybe i could have saved some of the fortune i spent. lol
do u have the gauntlet style gloves?......if so how are they .?...i want a pair but iam trying to see how other people feel about them

1 - 20 of 31 Posts