Two Wheel Forums banner

2007 Magazine Contest Winner!

7K views 71 replies 47 participants last post by  topgun 
#1 ·
Contest winner!

Voting is over, and after the most controversial contest and voting ever, 1hottbikechic narrowly edged out runner-up GSXRGirl by only two votes! That's less than 1% of the total votes!

Here are the final results (click for larger image):

A big thank you to all of our participants this year. :cheers:

Watch for the ad, we'll try to post it here before it appears in 2WheelTuner Magazine.

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and all the other ladies! This was a fun competition and I'm happy with how things worked out!

As I've told a few members already, I look forward to this chance to help bring new members to the board, as I can't promise it'll even be half as great as Rae's The First Lady of TWF! ad :) but I'll try. :wink:

I also want to thank everyone that came and joined the board in the past few weeks while the contest was going on. There have been alot of new members coming in for just the contest for various reasons and I hope they stick around and help the riding community as well!

I can't wait to get pics up of me and my new bike!

Lastly, :lols: I can't take all the credit here. I have to thank Brad (Mr. Pink) for the photo's with the White Busa of his, as well as my favorite photographer Chris (FNSweetS3). Also my bf (Holdnitbig) And to all the other ladies, GSXRGirl, MeLime and Princess Rider for a great competition! :D

:thx2:

#23 ·
I doubt there are any hot guys on TWF. Besides, pics of guys won't bring anyone to the site like pics of women would. Since the ad is designed with the intention of bringing people to the site, you'll never see a contest for guys to post pics.

Reactions: Katherine and Rider
#25 ·
NOTE: This thread is not for bickering amongst members of this board. Further posts that require me to edit this (or other threads) will result in infraction points. Take your personal issues elsewhere. The contest is over, let it go.

Congratulate our winner and leave it at that.

Thank you. :cheers:

#39 ·
NOTE: This thread is not for bickering amongst members of this board. Further posts that require me to edit this (or other threads) will result in infraction points. Take your personal issues elsewhere. The contest is over, let it go.

Congratulate our winner and leave it at that.

Thank you. :cheers:
is there a super secret section where i can view the unedited or deleted posts? i'll pay for that kinda access...

-a|ex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.