21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
TWF will be well served with you as spoke model:cheers:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Congratulations. Now when do the hot guys of TWF take pics for an ad?
I doubt there are any hot guys on TWF. Besides, pics of guys won't bring anyone to the site like pics of women would. Since the ad is designed with the intention of bringing people to the site, you'll never see a contest for guys to post pics.

Reactions: Katherine and Rider

·
Registered
347 Posts
I doubt there are any hot guys on TWF. Besides, pics of guys won't bring anyone to the site like pics of women would. Since the ad is designed with the intention of bringing people to the site, you'll never see a contest for guys to post pics.
Hey Speak for yourself!!:wink:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
NOTE: This thread is not for bickering amongst members of this board. Further posts that require me to edit this (or other threads) will result in infraction points. Take your personal issues elsewhere. The contest is over, let it go.

Congratulate our winner and leave it at that.

Thank you. :cheers:

·
Registered
9,233 Posts

Ohhhhhhh I disagree... I can name off a couple :drool: men on this site.....

Bow-chicka-bow-wow....

That said, however, you are right that a "Hot men of TWF" feature wouldn't draw in new members like hot women do... it's a male-dominated sport, so ya've gotta cater to the target market. :cheers:

·
Banned
11,673 Posts
Ohhhhhhh I disagree... I can name off a couple :drool: men on this site.....

Bow-chicka-bow-wow....

That said, however, you are right that a "Hot men of TWF" feature wouldn't draw in new members like hot women do... it's a male-dominated sport, so ya've gotta cater to the target market. :cheers:
I think I should start PM'ing naked pictures of myself to some of you ladies...

·
Premium Member
11,484 Posts
I think I should start PM'ing naked pictures of myself to some of you ladies...
Me and Rae were suppose to do a banana hammock/bikini run on the dragon, but she backed out and wanted me to do it alone. So it never got done. Maybe next year. :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Me and Rae were suppose to do a banana hammock/bikini run on the dragon, but she backed out and wanted me to do it alone. So it never got done. Maybe next year. :lol:
I would have paid a large amount of money to see you do that! :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Congrads to all the ladies!

·
Registered
5,213 Posts

hmmm, maybe next year, but the prize better be INCREDIBLE!!! And very slow speeds!!!!

Back on topic,

Ladies you all did a GREAT JOB!! I am proud of every one of you for getting out there and doing this, regardless of the outcome!!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
NOTE: This thread is not for bickering amongst members of this board. Further posts that require me to edit this (or other threads) will result in infraction points. Take your personal issues elsewhere. The contest is over, let it go.

Congratulate our winner and leave it at that.

Thank you. :cheers:
is there a super secret section where i can view the unedited or deleted posts? i'll pay for that kinda access...

-a|ex

21 - 40 of 72 Posts