Two Wheel Forums banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Congrats to 1HBC! But I think next time it should either be a group so we all can get our fame in. lol! or Go with gear on with jacket open (with two wheel forum shirts underneath), tight jeans, boots and a helmet neatly placed on our bikes. hehe! what do you think? hehe!

Ohhhhhhh I disagree... I can name off a couple :drool: men on this site.....

Bow-chicka-bow-wow....

That said, however, you are right that a "Hot men of TWF" feature wouldn't draw in new members like hot women do... it's a male-dominated sport, so ya've gotta cater to the target market. :cheers:
I would do it... a chance to be in a magazine would be sweet.

but anyways, if it did work... we'd just have a lot of :gary: dudes on our forum :lol:...... :leaving:

Me and Rae were suppose to do a banana hammock/bikini run on the dragon, but she backed out and wanted me to do it alone. So it never got done. Maybe next year. :lol:
Dude I will so do that. Banana hammocks are like fart jokes. ALWAYS funny. Always.

Why? Just to prove there aren't any hot guys on this forum? :baha:
Sorta... I was thinking it would stop the male contest in it's tracks... Stole my thunder you flucker... :flush:

Me and Rae were suppose to do a banana hammock/bikini run on the dragon, but she backed out and wanted me to do it alone. So it never got done. Maybe next year. :lol:
I am so in next year...

I would have paid a large amount of money to see you do that! :wink:
Why? You'd be the one that had to do the pre-ride waxing...

is there a super secret section where i can view the unedited or deleted posts? i'll pay for that kinda access...

-a|ex
You and me both brother. :D

Congrats to 1HBC! But I think next time it should either be a group so we all can get our fame in. lol! or Go with gear on with jacket open (with two wheel forum shirts underneath), tight jeans, boots and a helmet neatly placed on our bikes. hehe! what do you think? hehe!
This is the pic that got my vote last year. Pippi is SO hawt!!! and she's a sweetie, as well.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.