Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will this be how the Pig will handle all defiants to the new reign ?

:eek: :thumbs:

BTW dude, you've gotta make TWF & WOS into one big site as the National Website !! Hey thats it, I'll be the National Moderator for the MP Internet!! :cool:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Damn. That had to hurt. Serves him right for doing that. All of them burn in hell. :bash:

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Ummm...as the National Jester...that's not gonna happen to me if my jokes suck will it :leaving:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
No because you will have vast resources at your disposal so you will be able to do your jesting job very easily and effectively - "I have a plan" on how your jokes will be made better.. lol...

I love that MP Justice of 08 today. Peru rocks. Now that is what I am talking about. We are bringing back the gallows. We are bringing back medievel torture - stretching racks, etc. We are going to emphasize that the punishment fit the crime. Be a pedophile and rape a young boy? You will be put into the deepest darkest hole with the world's most depraved criminal homos and when they are finished with you we will be able to drive a mack truck up your a$$. Then you will be killed slowly and made to suffer over a month or more to show you how your crime made another person suffer - that young boy will suffer the rest of his life and although we wish you could too we will make you suffer greatly for a very short period of time 4-12 weeks and then let the good Lord above have you for judgment.

We are going to bring back the "just" in "justice".

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
You have a plan huh...so does Mr.Kerry haha. Will you look directly into the camera and guarentee public beatings for throwing cigerette butts out the window of cars. :smash:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fatburg said:
You have a plan huh...so does Mr.Kerry haha. Will you look directly into the camera and guarentee public beatings for throwing cigerette butts out the window of cars. :smash:

nah, he doesnt have to say anything..just flash his 3 purple hearts :bash:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
fatburg said:
Oh I have a plan my friend - THE MASTER PLAN. It is very concise, complicated and highly effective. It will work. Unlike John Kerry I am not afraid to answer questions concerning the plan or how it works or how I will personally make sure it works. I have already broken down some of the basics on a previous thread outlining parts of the plan. Public beatings are a must. People must get stoned.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Unlike John Kerry I am not afraid to answer questions concerning the plan or how it works or how I will personally make sure it works.
And this is why you have nothing to worry about for the next election. You are a shoe in. You are up front with what you are going to do and don't hold back one bit. Thats what we need to get everything back in order.

Mudpuppy 08'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts