Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Your houseplants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.

2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.

3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.

4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.

5. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.

6. You watch the Weather Channel.

7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of hook up and break up.

8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.

9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."

10. You're the one calling the police because those damn kids next
door won't
turn down the stereo.

11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.

12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.

13. Your car insurance goes down and your payments go up.

14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.

15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.

17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning
of one.

18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset,
rather
than settle, your stomach.

19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms
and
pregnancy tests.

20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff."

21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.

22. "I just can't drink the way I used to," replaces, "I'm never
going to
drink that much again."

23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real
work.

24. You no longer drink at home to save money before going to a
bar.

25. You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that
doesn't
apply to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Good ones DJ.... one thing though... 'you watch the weather channel'... means you bought a bike!! LOL My lil sis gets so sick of hearing that music.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.

I think this is the other way around..cuz when ur older, ur too lazy to go to the grocery store for dog food. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
I'm not old but the signs tell me I am. :cursin:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
OMG, I'm getting old!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't worry as long as your HOTT you'll never be that old.

Besides look at the bright side...neither one of us will ever be as hold as Matt!!! :lol:

:sorry: Matt, couldn't pass that one up!! But I'm with all of you on this one....DAMN gettin old sucks!! Matt please tell me it's not that bad!!!


OOOOO, damn, that one just kinda flew out!! :sorry: again old guy....DAMMIT it just keep happin...I'm outtie :leaving:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Don't worry as long as your HOTT you'll never be that old.

Besides look at the bright side...neither one of us will ever be as hold as Matt!!! :lol:

:sorry: Matt, couldn't pass that one up!! But I'm with all of you on this one....DAMN gettin old sucks!! Matt please tell me it's not that bad!!!


OOOOO, damn, that one just kinda flew out!! :sorry: again old guy....DAMMIT it just keep happin...I'm outtie :leaving:

I knew I should have taken you out on that ride last weekend and left you for dead when I had the chance... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now now ppl...we are only as old as we let ourselfs be. :D :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
No Worries said:
Nah. I'm already old. Now I'm going to grow up. :thumbs:

nah, who wants to do that..IM a toys R us kid.. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
nah, who wants to do that..IM a toys R us kid.. :lol:

That is where I play at. It really helps keep you young there. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
SuzukiGirlNichole said:
Good ones DJ.... one thing though... 'you watch the weather channel'... means you bought a bike!! LOL My lil sis gets so sick of hearing that music.
You would think with a bike he would do that, but I have to do it for him. :lol: Otherwise, he ends up riding home from work in a storm! :whistle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.

Not us, we still eat bacon & eggs at 2am.. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
bumblebee said:
I resemble those remarks!!...But I still enjoy going our for wings or burritos at 3am!!

heck yeah...3am is a great time to chow down..plus u can usually have a good time laughing at all the drunks after the bars let out. :cheers:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I knew I should have taken you out on that ride last weekend and left you for dead when I had the chance... :wink:
I'm not sure what you're talking about? :whistle:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top