Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took this picture with my Palm last week. Shell station 15th and Vaness San Francisco.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Good God. :eek: They are (I pay) 2.09 at the gas station I go to. The Sunoco in town. I get 94 and thats the price there and the 93 is 2.05. Not much of a diff but it is compared to 3.00. :D

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GSXR750DJ said:
Good God. :eek: They are (I pay) 2.09 at the gas station I go to. The Sunoco in town. I get 94 and thats the price there and the 93 is 2.05. Not much of a diff but it is compared to 3.00. :D
In Bay Area you are lucky to get 91 for $2.35 :mad:
Friday made trip from Bay Area to San Juan island WA on my K1200RS. Cheapest gas price paid for Premium was in Oregon $2.23 gallon.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
OK..if there is 1 advantage to living in the dumb ass town that I do..its fairly cheap gas prices...well I still complain about them, but after seeing that, I'll count my blessings alittle more at the pumps from now on..OUCH :eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow, big deal....

You guys are so lucky, the last time we were paying prices like that over here in Blighty was back in the Seventies...

A Gallon is now over £4, which'll be about $7...

SO STOP BLOODY WHINGEING!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zedhead said:
Wow, big deal....

You guys are so lucky, the last time we were paying prices like that over here in Blighty was back in the Seventies...

A Gallon is now over £4, which'll be about $7...

SO STOP BLOODY WHINGEING!
:thanx:
We are spoiled in the states :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:wtf: That's that BS!! $3 or $7.....completely rediculous, I should know because I work in the gas industry.

You ever notice how it goes up on Thursday so that on Friday whenyoue tank is empty or your traveling on the weekend you have to pay more?????

Did you know that when the price of crude "goes up" as the news reports that the price only goes up NO MORE than about $0.05 at the tank terminal where the distributors load it into their semi trucks.....but you and I see a $0.20 hike..... :shock: :banghead: :bonk:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Talk about an industry gone awry. They can raise and lower their prices at will and the system is so complex, virtually no one understands it and can challenge it.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
twisty said:
Damn *************........
IF these prices keep going up, pretty soon we'll all be riding camels... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts