Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/news/20041213p2a00m0dm013001c.html

Three men attacked a cash delivery van at a parking lot of a Tokyo bank on Monday afternoon, and made off with more than 10 million yen, police said.

Nobody was injured in the incident. Police are searching for the three who fled the scene on motorcycles following the robbery.

At around 2:40 p.m., three men wearing full-face helmets attacked a security guard of an armored cash delivery van at a parking lot in the basement of the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Sasazuka branch in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, while another guard was away from the vehicle, police said.

One of the three overpowered the security guard while the two others broke a window of the vehicle and stole all eight bags containing a total of over 10 million yen. They fled on two motorcycles parked outside the bank.

All three robbers were wearing full-face motorcycle helmets and black clothes, the security guards were quoted as telling investigators. One of them is about 180 centimeters tall while the other two are some 165 centimeters tall.

The bank is located near Sasazuka Station on the Keio Railway Line. The cash delivery van and the security guards belong to Tokyo Diamond Agency, an affiliate of the bank. (Compiled from wire reports, Japan, Dec. 13, 2004)

-----------

Geez, somebody's going on a shopping spree this christmas...

That's only about $100,000 USD correct ?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Who cares!! I just like the fact that the MC riders got away!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I guess if you're going to rob a bank..what better way to get out quick than on a bike !!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Who cares!! I just like the fact that the MC riders got away!!!

Thats all that counts. :dthumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts