Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in to bikes and cars. I drive a 2002 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed Manual. Just got Cat back EX and cold air intake, Im looking to supercharge but cant find anyone that makes it for my year.
So what do you guys Drive?

·
Registered
144 Posts
1991 Acura Integra LS. lowered 3 inches, intake, exhaust, black widow body kit, and gunmetal Centerline RPM 17'' forged aluminum wheels.

Late

Darksyde

·
Registered
212 Posts
I drive my dad's Toyota Tacoma when it rains (yeah, I'm afraid of rain :bash: ) There's simply no way one can get a bike and not have a truck to go along with it. I've already used it quite a few times to transport motorcycles which would have cost me a bundle had I used a towing service instead.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
a real cage... 2001 jeep wrangler tj, 60th anniverseray edtion, soon to have 3 inch lift and 33x12.5 tires, black with hard and soft top, its my baby, atleast till i get a bike

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey i had a 2003 sentra SER spec V. It was nice i put apex N1 muff and AEM cold air. you guys have any pics of your cars you could post?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wow sounds like we've got some ricers on the forum. ;) jk...

I drive a 1984 Porsche 944. All stock except for 200lb springs.

I got it after I sold my 300ZX Turbo..

·
7,649 Posts
why would u sell sucha great car?!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I sold it because I wanted something that handled on rails, had no body roll and was more fun to drive. After a while, the Z felt like a boat. It was so HEAVY and was made as a grand touring car not a sports car.

·
7,649 Posts
but twin huffers.... :drool:

·
Registered
366 Posts
I drive a black 1989 Honda Accord LX-i, 4 door 5 speed. Only thing I've done is some 17's and I've got Suspension Technique 2.00 in drop springs, but still need to get 2 new front struts and then those are going on. She's not looking as good as she used to, but hell for 364k miles on nearly original everything she sure does run good! perfect rather :D

Mine

And my roomate (one of my best friends as well) also has the same, but an '87 LX auto. Oh yea only 316k on this one... also all original including original auto trans

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
2004 Ford F150 FX4 crew cab...V-8, 4x4...all the goodies!

2005 Chevy Equinox AWD...loaded...the wifes daily driver

2002 Ford F350 Super Duty...1 ton... 4x4... with a 8'10" Boss v-plow...work truck

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
drewpy said:
a real cage... 2001 jeep wrangler tj, 60th anniverseray edtion, soon to have 3 inch lift and 33x12.5 tires, black with hard and soft top, its my baby, atleast till i get a bike
I have a bikini top, duster and wind breaker for one.
Are you interested?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts