Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been married 4 years to Missy (CrunchieJD) today! :dthumb: We'll have to celebrate and take a bike ride ! :redmc: :D :D

And of course dinner and a night on the town this weekend, since I gotta work tonite :mad:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
And of course dinner and a night on the town this weekend, since I gotta work tonite :mad:

He'll take off for you guys comin down from Michigan....but for our anniversary? Nah!!! :lol:
It's all good...I'm just glad he put up with me for this long! :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
He'll take off for you guys comin down from Michigan....but for our anniversary? Nah!!! :lol:
It's all good...I'm just glad he put up with me for this long! :wink:
Yeah, no crappers! I can't believe you put up with him for that long. What a lucky guy!! How is it that a guy like that can get a chick like you anyway? It just doesn't make sense.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
((((((((((((((((((((((Matt and Missy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I can't believe it's been 4 years already. I remember how beautiful Missy looked in her gown and how handsome Matt was in his tux. (Ya know Matt, you and Allen really clean up well...LMAO...Ahem) *Sighs* I can always remember you guys' anniversary because ours is 11 days after. Even though we've got 3 years up on you...LOL

CONGRATS you guys! I hope you have many more happy years!! Love you both very much! MUAH! :hug:

Love,
~* ChaR *~ :cheers:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'm not too familiar with people around here yet, but congratulations. In this day and age that is truly something to be proud of.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Congratulations you two. Glad to see that you have made it this far and nether of you has killed the other. The marrage is still young so you have plenty of time for that later. :lol:

Nice that you took off for the weekend that WOS is coming but working on the anniversary. That takes ballz. hehehe :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Matt & Missy, Congratulations!!!! Have to come over to our place sometime for a belated Anniversary dinner. I'll make the old man cook up some :spam: . :lol: j/k :wink:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
Matt & Missy, Congratulations!!!! Have to come over to our place sometime for a belated Anniversary dinner. I'll make the old man cook up some :spam: . :lol: j/k :wink:
Im sure you cook way better than he does, so u better do it !! :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Happy Anniversary you guys. My wife and I will be celebrating our 4th year married on Halloween. It feels good doesn't it. Have some fun and don't sweat the small stuff in life.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Im sure you cook way better than he does, so u better do it !! :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Hey now. I can cook. I can really cook if I have too. Hell, I went to school for it also. I used to like cooking but now I let her do it. :crazy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Hey now. I can cook. I can really cook if I have too. Hell, I went to school for it also. I used to like cooking but now I let her do it. :crazy:

I do laundery if I have to as well..but that doesnt mean Im good at it, so I try to steer clear of that situation :rolleyes: ...try the same ! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I do laundery if I have to as well..but that doesnt mean Im good at it, so I try to steer clear of that situation :rolleyes: ...try the same ! :lol:

Trust me...I do stay away from the laundery. Ask Carrie. LOL :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thank you to everyone for the kind words and thoughts. Our marriage is wonderful, but it wouldnt be complete without good friends to stand by you. Thanks to everyone!!! :cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts