Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geez, it seems like just a month ago, we were at 400 members..now all of the sudden we're on the threshhold of 500 !!! Woo Hoo !!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I guess the :whore: is helping!! Dang, now if I could only be like N4S and be a real :whore: !!!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Just think by the end of the riding season... there will almost 1000 members.. and 15 lurkers.... :luck:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
You wouldn't believe how many lurkers we have. I'm not sure why, but a lot of people just don't register or login.

I will be starting a new program where all lurkers that register will receive a $1000 check from me. :wink: :whistle:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ShanMan14 said:
You wouldn't believe how many lurkers we have. I'm not sure why, but a lot of people just don't register or login.

I will be starting a new program where all lurkers that register will receive a $1000 check from me. :wink: :whistle:

You have that much monopoly money do ya? :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats to y2k4gsxr600 ...our 500th member!!! :here: :dthumb: :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
YEAH TWF ROCKS!! :wtf:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:

Welcome aboard!!! :dthumb: :buds: :beer:

500 Members WOW :willy: Like the last time I was logged in we were at 400 members

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Yeah...we are growing now. :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
what does he get lol jk welcome im kinda new too :cheers:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Is there a way to tell how many active members there are? I know lots of people go to a website only once, sign up, then never return. Active member stats would be kind of cool to know.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Becca_007 said:
Is there a way to tell how many active members there are? I know lots of people go to a website only once, sign up, then never return. Active member stats would be kind of cool to know.

Sorting the member list by post count is probably the most accurate. Otherwise, how do you define "active"?

·
Registered
604 Posts
I consider active as those who come to the forums. Might be easier to do who has posted recently, but some people only read. Perhaps by who has logged in over the last month or so?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Sorting the member list by post count is probably the most accurate. Otherwise, how do you define "active"?
But then you see the truth!!! That N4S is the top :whore: !!!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Active

You cant list em by last login? or track logins per day? make like a cutoff at .2 per day so ppl who hit the site at least once every workweek.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts