Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez, it seems like just a month ago, we were at 400 members..now all of the sudden we're on the threshhold of 500 !!! Woo Hoo !!
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
I guess the :whore: is helping!! Dang, now if I could only be like N4S and be a real :whore: !!!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
You wouldn't believe how many lurkers we have. I'm not sure why, but a lot of people just don't register or login.

I will be starting a new program where all lurkers that register will receive a $1000 check from me. :wink: :whistle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ShanMan14 said:
You wouldn't believe how many lurkers we have. I'm not sure why, but a lot of people just don't register or login.

I will be starting a new program where all lurkers that register will receive a $1000 check from me. :wink: :whistle:

You have that much monopoly money do ya? :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Congrats to y2k4gsxr600 ...our 500th member!!! :here: :dthumb: :cheers:
what does he get lol jk welcome im kinda new too :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
604 Posts
Is there a way to tell how many active members there are? I know lots of people go to a website only once, sign up, then never return. Active member stats would be kind of cool to know.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Becca_007 said:
Is there a way to tell how many active members there are? I know lots of people go to a website only once, sign up, then never return. Active member stats would be kind of cool to know.

Sorting the member list by post count is probably the most accurate. Otherwise, how do you define "active"?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
604 Posts
I consider active as those who come to the forums. Might be easier to do who has posted recently, but some people only read. Perhaps by who has logged in over the last month or so?
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Sorting the member list by post count is probably the most accurate. Otherwise, how do you define "active"?
But then you see the truth!!! That N4S is the top :whore: !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,687 Posts
Active

You cant list em by last login? or track logins per day? make like a cutoff at .2 per day so ppl who hit the site at least once every workweek.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top