Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that needforspeed is back as mod i was wondering why did TWF make DJ a MOD instead of Gas Man .............Gas Man has more posts and is on more of the time........just curious

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
DJ has been a mod for quite some time, and at the time, he was 2nd king post whore to me :D , I taught him u know. Plush he's online alot, and has been around TWF for a long time and knows and gets along w/ the members very well.

Gas Man's time is coming,..have no fear.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Need4Speed said:
DJ has been a mod for quite some time, and at the time, he was 2nd king post whore to me :D , I taught him u know. Plush he's online alot, and has been around TWF for a long time and knows and gets along w/ the members very well.

Gas Man's time is coming,..have no fear.
Gas Man's time is comming! :lol: I'd love to see the day where bull and Gas get along! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SVupON1 said:
Gas Man's time is comming! :lol: I'd love to see the day where bull and Gas get along! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
we do most of the time i just dont like some of the stuff he says lol and let him know

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
bulldog said:
we do most of the time i just dont like some of the stuff he says lol and let him know
Well lately thats not true, and he lets you know right back! :lol: and Gas always has the last word :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Gas man likes picking on people smaller than him :lol:
I do not! Besides I don't think Bull is smaller than me.. at least from his pics!

My time is coming? $hit.. my time is always coming and going! :D

Bull, I can't believe you made a thread for this... no WAIT! I do believe it! :D :nonod: :lol:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Gas Man said:
I do not! Besides I don't think Bull is smaller than me.. at least from his pics!

Bull, I can't believe you made a thread for this... no WAIT! I do believe it! :D :nonod: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lols: :lols: :lols:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well besides... I don't mind either way. I try my best to make TWF a great place to hang out and post. If TWF needs help I lend it, whether I'm a mod or just a normal :whore: I still help!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Ur just a postwhore plain n simple..if u become a mod, then the post whoring will REALLY go to your head.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No sucking up... Shan and the other mods know my feelings. I've been around long enough... I am a :whore: but I also try to be a good :whore:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Gas Man said:

I can't believe you replied to it you :whore: ...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts