Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting this!!! I mean c'mon 2-13?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I honestly CANT remember the Niners doing THIS bad!

I'm sorry, but firing steve Mariucci was the WORST thing they could have done. He took the team to the playoffs!!!!! Okay so they lost and they rewarded him by giving him the axe! :cursin: :wtf: It's a great thing to even GET to the playoffs. It just pi$$es me off. The Niners need to do an MAJOR overhaul and hire people who know WTF they're doing. Makes ya wonder if someone doesn't have alterior motives.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
Yeah, they did crappy this year, but I still love my team. Since they're out of the running I'm pulling for the Steelers. I don't want the Eagles to win. (Sorry Tippy. :hug: LOL)

I hope during the off season someone gets their head out of their arse. *Sighs*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
Yeah, they did crappy this year, but I still love my team. Since they're out of the running I'm pulling for the Steelers. I don't want the Eagles to win. (Sorry Tippy. :hug: LOL)

I hope during the off season someone gets their head out of their arse. *Sighs*

Fine I am soooooo glad that you guys lost Terrell Owens... :nopity: for your 2-13 season... GO EAGLES!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting this!!! I mean c'mon 2-13?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I honestly CANT remember the Niners doing THIS bad!

I'm sorry, but firing steve Mariucci was the WORST thing they could have done. He took the team to the playoffs!!!!! Okay so they lost and they rewarded him by giving him the axe! :cursin: :wtf: It's a great thing to even GET to the playoffs. It just pi$$es me off. The Niners need to do an MAJOR overhaul and hire people who know WTF they're doing. Makes ya wonder if someone doesn't have alterior motives.
So Mariucci is sent to permenant hell or puragatory for his hard work? EVERY coach ends his brillant career horribly with the Lions - it is bad news to take that head coach job.. First Mel - should have stuck to used cars buddy.. Then Fontes - well he was never good at anything anyways but he did take the haphazard Lions along with Scott "I hope somebody catches it" Mitchell to the playoffs.. Then Bobby WTF was I thinking Ross - doh!, then the Michigan Coach - what was his name again? The guy that got drunk and fired from U of M? Then it was Moreningwig - is that Fonte's retarded cousin? MFP.. Now Mariucci is the latest to fall victim to the curse of the head coach job at the biggest joke of a team in the NFL... Even with a 2-13 season the 49ers are ten times better than the Lions will ever hope to be..

I just hate the 49ers.. I have no idea wtf jetski said and I don't really care - the 49ers suck.. GO RAIDERS.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
ive been a 49er fan my whole life but they suck this yeasr!!!!!!! im not the manneger or whatever but the lead man needs to make some BIG changes come next season

face it the raiders just suck anyways lol they always do bad :iagree: :lol: :screwy: :thumbs: :cry: :drool: :yaewn: :disapp: :scratch: :bonk: :help: :upset: :sadwave: :rofl: :yikes: :nonod: :pat: :bash: :2cents: :seeya: :here: :spam:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
ive been a 49er fan my whole life but they suck this yeasr!!!!!!! im not the manneger or whatever but the lead man needs to make some BIG changes come next season

face it the raiders just suck anyways lol they always do bad :iagree: :lol: :screwy: :thumbs: :cry: :drool: :yaewn: :disapp: :scratch: :bonk: :help: :upset: :sadwave: :rofl: :yikes: :nonod: :pat: :bash: :2cents: :seeya: :here: :spam:
Yeah Raiders had a bad season but they are far from sucking like the 49ers.. Not even a comparsion there tough guy... 49ers have what? Montona, maybe Young, Rice and that is about it.. The Raiders list goes on and on............ Can't mess with the black hole...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CharlieMavCBR said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting this!!! I mean c'mon 2-13?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I honestly CANT remember the Niners doing THIS bad!

I'm sorry, but firing steve Mariucci was the WORST thing they could have done. He took the team to the playoffs!!!!! Okay so they lost and they rewarded him by giving him the axe! :cursin: :wtf: It's a great thing to even GET to the playoffs. It just pi$$es me off. The Niners need to do an MAJOR overhaul and hire people who know WTF they're doing. Makes ya wonder if someone doesn't have alterior motives.
Current 49er ownership sucks :thumbs:
Thats why fans have started web page www.dumpyork.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
The Niners are in so much cap trouble, it's going to take many years to pull out of this funk, and many draft trade manuevers to get as many good players as cheap as possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Lets see...SF 49ers were my team for the longest time when I was younger and I followed foosball(that was a joke N4S). The Raiders haven't won a SuperBowl since 1984. :nonod: And since then, the 49ers have won it 4 times. And even back to back in 89/90. :yesnod: So that puts the 49ers with 5 SuperBowl wins and the Raiders with 3.

Here is some more info for you...the Raiders went to the SuperBowl 5x's and only won it 3x's. The 49ers have been there 5x's and won everytime they were there. Now I wasn't a math major in college, but to me it look like the 49ers are a better team over all by that. :yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Lets see...SF 49ers were my team for the longest time when I was younger and I followed foosball(that was a joke N4S). The Raiders haven't won a SuperBowl since 1984. :nonod: And since then, the 49ers have won it 4 times. And even back to back in 89/90. :yesnod: So that puts the 49ers with 5 SuperBowl wins and the Raiders with 3.

Here is some more info for you...the Raiders went to the SuperBowl 5x's and only won it 3x's. The 49ers have been there 5x's and won everytime they were there. Now I wasn't a math major in college, but to me it look like the 49ers are a better team over all by that. :yesnod:
and I have something here for you - blow me... Raiders are still better and 49ers suck. Did I say blow me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Thank you 49er's for tossing SM so we could get him :D


And MP, Lions are going to make, AND WIN , a playoff game next season! I saw it in my spaghettios the other day....
Ok bro.. Maybe it is you that is huffing potpourri! lol... Lions WILL be at the super bowl 2006 - only because it is at their stadium...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Lets see...SF 49ers were my team for the longest time when I was younger and I followed foosball(that was a joke N4S). The Raiders haven't won a SuperBowl since 1984. :nonod: And since then, the 49ers have won it 4 times. And even back to back in 89/90. :yesnod: So that puts the 49ers with 5 SuperBowl wins and the Raiders with 3.

Here is some more info for you...the Raiders went to the SuperBowl 5x's and only won it 3x's. The 49ers have been there 5x's and won everytime they were there. Now I wasn't a math major in college, but to me it look like the 49ers are a better team over all by that. :yesnod:

We can tell your obviously still smokin the ganga my friend. :lol: Super Bowl wins, yes the 49ers have more..but the better team??? surely you gest. They're just awful plain and simple..past super bowl wins mean absolutely nothing.. especially when it was in the 80's. My team has 4 of them, but that was in a totally different era. so while they were one of the great teams of all time to get that many, just as the 9ers are, so are the cowboys :puke: ..you cant say they are a better overall team.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top