Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to grab the bike at lunch. :smash:

It balances out, though. . for you all up in the cold right now, it'll be 75 and perfect when it's 105 and humid here. :lol: :puke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,886 Posts
same here. in the summer i wiill mostly ride at night. the sun seems like it's two feet away from you in vegas. it sucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Sounds like some good weather. Enjoy and have fun. :dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Sounds like some good weather. Enjoy and have fun. :dthumb:
You forgot that he sucks!!! :bash: :flush: :puke: :bonk: :dupe:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
LMAO....I was gonna say, "You suck!" But Gas Man took care of that for me already... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
You forgot that he sucks!!! :bash: :flush: :puke: :bonk: :dupe:

Yeah that too. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
Temp hit 65 here :smash: Drove 650 out to Pacifica, Ca to watch surfers hit high surf waves :cheers: Waves suppose to hit 30 plus feet today :crazy: Saw nothing over 20 FT :rant:
With temps projected to hit 65 again Thursday, have 150 mile trip planned on K1200RS in morning to visit my dad :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
jetskifast said:
Temp hit 65 here :smash: Drove 650 out to Pacifica, Ca to watch surfers hit high surf waves :cheers: Waves suppose to hit 30 plus feet today :crazy: Saw nothing over 20 FT :rant:
With temps projected to hit 65 again Thursday, have 150 mile trip planned on K1200RS in morning to visit my dad :cheers:

Gas already said someone sucked....but you swallow! LOL :spam: :pat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,082 Posts
Ace said:
Gas already said someone sucked....but you swallow! LOL :spam: :pat:
Can you feel the love.... :nonod:

:neen: it's 61* now and for the rest of the week... :neen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
Low said:
Can you feel the love.... :nonod:

:neen: it's 61* now and for the rest of the week... :neen:

There is no love :screwy:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
I'm with ya Twist!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Ace said:
Gas already said someone sucked....but you swallow! LOL :spam: :pat:
:here: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
No respone just suiting song lyrics:

"Dr. Killgreedy
Pain so sweet to me
Got to make you bleed
Die mother ****er die
Dr. Killgreedy
Pain so sweet to me
Got to make you bleed
Die mother ****er die

I've got this evil feeling
It's overwhelming me
To build these devices
That cause your agony
I've this dirty needle
To pierce your skin so deep
I've got this rusty scalpel
To feel it just say please"
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top