·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:withstupi Looks like a good time.

I love the red and orange Kaws!! :drool:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
its would be nuts to go for a ride today, so many cops out on patrol just lookin to be dcks!!! i got pulled over in my jeep for having a border around my plates....bs...it wasnt covering anything up...pigs..cant live with them...cant live with out them.......(i respect cops that give respect, i hate the ones that have power trips.....) :wbs: :cursin:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice pics, man! Looks like you folks had a great time :)

Awesome day to ride here. Blue sky and 80 all day. I spent 4 hours just tooling around local back roads. Found a BUNCH of dead ends that were really fun getting to ;) Dropped my bike in the middle of a Uturn, so that was the downside to the day. Cracked turn signal housing, bent clutch lever (able to bend it back into place), bent shifter toe peg and scuffed bar end, slider and kickstand. Shiny parts and rider still all intact. :thumbs:

I found a number of short twisties that I will probably go back to play on again, and I had a mental breakthrough on cornering that helped immensely.

All in all a very successful with a couple hiccups.

Hope the rest of you had a great day!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Glad somebody had a good ride today. All the scattered showers around here made the whole weekend unpredictable. If you went out you may or may not get wet. Town was the only place spared from the rain the past two days. Who wants to ride in town?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm with ya Jeeps... the weather yesterday was horrible but the weather Sat & Sun was awesome... too bad I had my bike all tore apart. Oh well....

But also...who wants to ride in town? It does suck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts