Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
If the Viper had a driver worth a shyt, it would have been a little better, but not much. And he's going to need more than 800rwhp I think, but I'm not sure.

There's a great vid somewhere of a Doug Levin Viper running a couple stock busas, a couple modded busas, and a modded ZX12 somewhere in the desert. It was a blocked off road and they had cameras setup everywhere, pretty cool.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I have that vid on my harddrive but it about 30 mb. The viper you are talking about had 883rwhp and could barly handly a stock busa. Do you remeber the viper vs the nitrous busa. That bike cked OUT!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
He comes bringing gifts!

Nice vid Cobra! Yeah the Viper was kinda pussy footin around the shifts but i dont think it woulda mattered.

Any more vids of vipers vs busas? LINK EM UP! :dthumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the vid pigface and i were talking about but I don't have a host. Let me see if i can find it up somewhere on the net

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:tt: he pu$$y shifted it!!! :cursin:

(no offense to any female rider....you can probably lap me and are a hell of a better rider then me ,thank you) :wink:

·
Registered
137 Posts
JRB Cobra said:
Ok, I only watched the first half, but one has to ask themselves, "Given the cost of the viper and all it's mods, the Busa and it's mods, who really wins?" Answer:

The camera bike! He virtually kept up with them both and was basically stock. (At least I think that's what they said)

Cool vid though.

And JRB Cobra, you'll love the 1000!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Awesome, thanks man. .

A buddy just got rid of his 813rwhp Supra and I think he was trapping 149/150. That thing screamed and all he had left to run were bikes.

I was running a bunch of bikes a couple years ago in my vette from 70-80mph rolls and was leaving the 600s without much trouble. This was in the middle of the night on an empty highway, so we got some great runs in. Then I was running around 100mph and holding it when another bike got right up next to me and the rider just looked at me. I went WOT and he went 12 Oclock, couldn't see anything above his waste. I powershifted into 4th, his front came down, and he was GONE. My vette was just over 400rwhp at the time, but still, that bike wasn't stock, I don't know wtf he had in it.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pig that would be awesome to see!!! 100mph roll on!! 12 o clock.... oh yeah!! SWEET!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I didn't know street bikes that well at the time, I'd love to know what it was. Nothing I've seen has ever taken off like that on the street, and I'd kill to have that on video. :crazy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah no crap! I would have love to see that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts