Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last week, a bike was stolen. The thief left a full hand print on the outside of an enclosed motorcycle trailer that police fingerprinted and matched to a 16 year old kid.

Apparently, the kid had 10 other stolen motorcycles in his garage. Supposedly, he was locating the motorcycles through a landscaping business. So, made a deal with the police..........if they wouldn't prosecute him for the bikes, he would turn in the formant and lead them to another location that had more motorcycles.

The location turned out to have 87 stolen motorcycles on the property........

The only thing that we know for sure is that a lot of stolen motorcycles were recovered and a motorcycle theft ring has been busted!

Just happened to see this on the net, so can't say for sure in what area this was in...but thought it interesting that they finally caught this a-hole, and found all those other bikes he ripped off. Always a reminder to keep your eyes open for retards like this. :bash:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Hang him from his balls.. I hate thieves. There are several types of people that I despise in this world and when the master plan kicks in after the 08 election they all will be fair game:

1. Lazy
2. Liars
3. Incompetents
4. People that claim to know it all but don't know sheit
5. Thieves
6. Hypocrits

I am Mudpuppy and I have approved this message.

Steal a bike lose an appendage.

·
Registered
264 Posts
good deal. I hope the owners get they're stuff back :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Hang him from his balls.. I hate thieves. There are several types of people that I despise in this world and when the master plan kicks in after the 08 election they all will be fair game:

1. Lazy
2. Liars
3. Incompetents
5. Thieves
6. Hypocrits

You never cease to amaze me!!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
double2000r6 said:

1. Lazy
2. Liars
3. Incompetents
5. Thieves
6. Hypocrits

Hee hee..you got my vote!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think Liars should get the ax before the lazy ones..atleast if your lazy, nobody expects anything outta you..but if ur a liar, you let people down because they think they know what your talking about and count on you. Either way,they all suck!

You're going to have to build more jails and hospital rooms for all these jerks!! :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I think Liars should get the ax before the lazy ones..atleast if your lazy, nobody expects anything outta you..but if ur a liar, you let people down because they think they know what your talking about and count on you. Either way,they all suck!

You're going to have to build more jails and hospital rooms for all these jerks!! :thumbs:
:withstupi :cheers:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
We ought to be allowed to follow around theives for years after their crimes and steal things back so they can get a taste of their own medicine. :redevil:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:

No no no my friend. I will be instituting my Cuban Rebate Program, otherwise known as CRP, effectively immediately upon Mudpuppy being sworn into office. All felons convicted in the United States will become part of what I like to call the "foreign exchange program". No we will not build more jails we will build more Boeing 747s so we can take the scum of the earth out of this country and drop them off via parachute to countries like Cuba, Iraq, Pakistan, North Korea, Afghanistan, etc. Upon incarceration they will receive a one way ticket to whatever country pissed us off the most that month. Sure some innocent people will get exported in this program but try to look at the overall good it will do - less jails, more land, less criminals, no repeat offenders - the list goes on. Countries do it to us all the time so why not send them our worst back? Pull our troops out of Asia and the Middle East and send in Manson!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
So what are your stand points on imagration in general. O, and what are you going to do in Iraq?

Might as well, get him going....

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
With Gas Man's question I too would like to know how and or what you plan to do about all of our old farts? Are you going to keep Social Security or X it? How about the taxes on small and larger business? :)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
With Gas Man's question I too would like to know how and or what you plan to do about all of our old farts? Are you going to keep Social Security or X it? How about the taxes on small and larger business? :)
Yea I guess you would be worried about what's gonna happen to ya huh? :whistle: :rofl:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mudpuppy is my new god!! Yeah, ship their a$$ back outta here..and eye for an eye!!! :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Mudpuppy is my new god!! Yeah, ship their a$$ back outta here..and eye for an eye!!! :thumbs:
O, SHIET!!! LOOK WHAT'S HAPPEN!!! He it goes were going to :flush: another thread!!! :nono:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gas Man said:
O, SHIET!!! LOOK WHAT'S HAPPEN!!! He it goes were going to :flush: another thread!!! :nono:
Yeah..lets see, from Stolen bikes, to policitcal campaigns all in about 14 posts!! :eek: well, we'll just blame this one on the WOS guys :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Damn WOSP guys! lol.. You all have some many good questions but to defer from further bastardizing this thread I will refrain from comment at this time. I will later on post in the appropriate off topic all my views on immigration, the war in Iraq and a full copy of my "Master Plan" that I plan to implement immediately after I am sworn in.

As far as bike thieves go I will immediately institute capital punishment. Why don't we have more capital punishment? Like hangings in the town square, etc.?

Any updates on this story? Anyone know where this was?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
double2000r6 said:
Any updates on this story? Anyone know where this was?
I've been trying to find out where this was, but still no luck, will keep looking. Batrastards!! go buy your own bike, thieves suck arse :bash:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts