Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
You might have better luck just looking for that era and brand of carb from most any bike! :luck:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
You might have better luck just looking for that era and brand of carb from most any bike! :luck:
Good suggestion.... I'm sure those carbs were on many more bikes than just the Kat... I would also suggest you check out www.katriders.com

I think that's the site... N4S is the resident Kat rider and a mod on that site... he may be able to help out!!!

Attn #1 :whore: YA YOU N4S!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Gas Man said:
Good suggestion.... I'm sure those carbs were on many more bikes than just the Kat... I would also suggest you check out www.katriders.com

I think that's the site... N4S is the resident Kat rider and a mod on that site... he may be able to help out!!!

Attn #1 :whore: YA YOU N4S!!!!
:clearsthroat

forgot about me :here: :here:

JYJ, katriders is a valuable resource, anything and everything you ever wanted to know about your Kat can be found over there. Great bunch of people too (although not as great as the TWF people).

Cyberpoet over there can help you out with your fitment issues, and SpecialK can hook you up with the parts you need.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:sorry: Dan.... I said N4S was the most resident :whore: kat rider!! And he IS a mod on there! So does that help clarify!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts