Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10,000 original miles. New clutches and steels just installed ( 100 mile ride yesterday on them ). New clutch and throttle cables ( not installed, doesnt need them, but came with bike when I bought it ). Stage 3 jet kit, +5 ignition advancer, Vance Hines full exhaust, KN pod filters, 520 chain conversion with 14 front and 45 rear vortex sprockets ( less then 200 miles ). Polished Frame, swing arm, peg assemblies and cluster. 190 speedo ( 1100 speedo ) clocked to original mileage when I installed it. Second skin seat skins matching original tiger stripe silver black , not installed yet. Tail light integrator, fender eliminator. 6" bolt on extensions ( sorry not in pictures yet ). Lowered 1 1/2 front and back. Polished wheels front and rear ( will get new pictures soon ). Newer Metzler in front, will be installing a new rear , or both front and rear in the next week. Harris grips, new spark plugs and wires, new battery, new blue off road headlights, small front turn signals Irridium Gold windscreen, Carbon fiber look mirrors ( smaller and lower then stock ). Never been down while riding. I did slip on the wet grass walking it to my trailer after drag racing and broke the mirror and a small section near the mirrors plastic. Otherwise this is a very Clean , well kept , 3 owner bike. I knew the second owner who only put about 2500 miles on the bike. It sat for about 5 years before I got it. I rebuilt the carbs, put a new battery , fuel and plugs in it , changed the oil and took it for a ride. Dynoed rear wheel hp 104 @ 13,000 with dirty KN filters and a bad chain. Ran 11.20 @ 118 mph with bad launches. I believe it should run 10.90's- 11.00's with the proper experienced rider. Very Very nice old school Oil boiler GSXR.

$3800 or best

Remember this is an older picture and all the updates listed are not shown. You would think I would have more current pictures :bash: . Will soon

Email [email protected]

call 248 895 1869

Located in Michigan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.