Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I woulda had the change to spare...I would have bought this a couple months ago.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Bought what? Air?

I don't see anything!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what happens when you get impatient people screwing around with file attachments....fixed. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No dilly! I figured that's what happened!! :lol:

BUT LOOK OUT!!! HERE COMES N4S!! He loves those things!!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
:willy: :willy: I love VFR's..definately, definately a vintage year!! :cheers:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That particular one ended up selling for 4900.00 on an ebay auction. Near mint condition with <5000 miles. If I hadn't just bought my '04 VFR. I would have been all over that.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Beautiful bike. I would have paid $5K for that.
no doubt..that bike just screams, TAKE ME HOME MATT!! :yikes:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Heath3n said:
If I woulda had the change to spare...I would have bought this a couple months ago.
hey heath..load that bad boy up into the TWF gallery

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I was at my Honda dealer yesterday, and they had the same bike for sale. They were asking $3900. It had a Corbin seat and pipe. Don't remember the miles. Not many bikes look good in white, but that 93 VFR did.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Nice bike. Never been a huge fan like Matt for the VFR but it is a nice bike. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
No Worries said:
I was at my Honda dealer yesterday, and they had the same bike for sale. They were asking $3900. It had a Corbin seat and pipe. Don't remember the miles. Not many bikes look good in white, but that 93 VFR did.
shoulda called me..i'd have taken off work,and flown out there, just to see it.! :D

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
shoulda called me..i'd have taken off work,and flown out there, just to see it.! :D
So fly out, take it for a test ride, and I will show you some mini Deal's Gaps. Seriously, if you are interested in the 93 VFR, it is at RPM Motorsports, (303) 232-7576, 9-6 Mon-Fri, 9-5 Sat. It may be on consignment or it may be a trade-in. I'm sure they'll deal. :luck:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
we actually almost got a full page of posts without a :jacked: ..oh well, it had to happen at some point! :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts