Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
98 GSXR 750 plastics for sale minor road rash, front fairing, left fairing, left tail, rear seat cowl, rear left pass peg. send me a message and i'll get you some pics and prices....very reasonable
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
downset... :welcome:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
downset said:
Can you send me pics and prices for the all the plastics [email protected] thanks
all parts have minor road rash, left fairing is the worst but all are in repaintable condition......

Front fairing ............$225
left fairing...............$200
left tail faring...........$125
Pass. Peg................$50
Rear seat Cowl.........$60

Or take it all for $500....Plus shipping
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
GSXR750MKE said:
all parts have minor road rash, left fairing is the worst but all are in repaintable condition......

Front fairing ............$225
left fairing...............$200
left tail faring...........$125
Pass. Peg................$50
Rear seat Cowl.........$60

Or take it all for $500....Plus shipping
I think you might be a little high on them prices. But thanks anyway :luck:
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
downset said:
I think you might be a little high on them prices. But thanks anyway :luck:
Go buy it new! :yikes:
I think the prices are right with used value! :2cents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Go buy it new! :yikes:
I think the prices are right with used value! :2cents:
Check eBay prices no where near what it should be. More suited for a stunt bike with all that rash just my :2cents: left fairing...............$200
Look at the pic and tell me that's a good price if that’s the case what's on my bike now it worth 300 than again just my :2cents:
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
downset said:
Check eBay prices no where near what it should be. More suited for a stunt bike with all that rash just my :2cents: left fairing...............$200
Look at the pic and tell me that's a good price if that’s the case what's on my bike now it worth 300 than again just my :2cents:
:luck: with your search!
Isn't that piece $500 new? :scratch:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
jeeps84 said:
:luck: with your search!
Isn't that piece $500 new? :scratch:
Not talking about new talking about used. :wink: No luck needed for the search Just pick up left and right 250 ready for paint. :crazy:
But look at that part again not worth the money again my :2cents:
That all im saying! Good luck with selling the parts you should also try stuntlife.com People always looking for gixxer parts
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top