Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right out of Housekeeping guide(circa 1955). What happend to the good old days.
Sorry can't get article to upload from my pics.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
once he sends me the pics or a link for the pics-, i'll put them up... do you have a link in the mean time to read up this article more?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
good find!! :cheers:

yeah CJD, go ahead and take notes, I'll quiz you when I get home tonite! :D :leaving:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Women's liberation fella's! It's not all about MEN anymore! Get used it to!! LMAO :lol: :crazy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
Women's liberation fella's! It's not all about MEN anymore! Get used it to!! LMAO :lol: :crazy:

the days of leave it to beaver were good for a reason charlie .. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
Oh PLEASE! Leave it to Beaver?!?!?!?!?!

"Gee Ward, I think you were a little hard on Beaver." :puke:

I do my wife part! I cook and I clean...BUT I'm also treated with respect by my husband. I don't get treated like a slave or a woman that should be seen and not heard. It might have been the way of the 50's...But ummm this is the present, DEAR! LOL :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
good find!! :cheers:

yeah CJD, go ahead and take notes, I'll quiz you when I get home tonite! :D :leaving:
after that comment, you'll be lucky to even get in the door when you get home. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
after that comment, you'll be lucky to even get in the door when you get home. :lol:
and its her birthday today no less!! :whistle:

now charlie, didnt you see how happy ward & june were on that show...the guy goes out all day and brings home the bacon while the wife cooks/cleans/and greats him at the door with his slippers and afternoon paper. ah, the life.. :whistle: :rofl:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Because the guys want toys and one salary just doesn't cut it!

Okay, so girls want the toys too...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pippi said:
the days of leave it to beaver are gone for a reason!
:dthumb:
Yeah, Beaver's mom is alot HOTTER in today's world!! God bless steriods in our animal food!!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, Beaver's mom is alot HOTTER in today's world!! God bless steriods in our animal food!!! :dthumb:
yeah but u gotta admit, there's a wholesome kinda sweetness to those chicks back in the day.. :cool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No I don't!!! I like the HOTTNESS of today's chicks!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
No I don't!!! I like the HOTTNESS of today's chicks!!!

ok, so take june cleaver, and stick her in a thong bikini and put her on daytona beach on bike week then.. :lol:

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
ok, so take june cleaver, and stick her in a thong bikini and put her on daytona beach on bike week then.. :lol:
Man, if that happened, I think I would have to give the Beave a big kiss :leaving:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanx Becca, that's what I wanted to post but couldn't. Imagine what life would be if it were true.
Shut up Biatch, and fix me a turkey pot pie!!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I'm taking this thing home to show my girlfriend. I hope I can talk her into changing her ways because this sticking up for herself crap when we fight has to stop. Plus, the fast food diet is killing me!! Don't know if I'll fit into my leathers come spring. Better get that girl in check!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts