Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:here: I most recently passed over the 1000 post mark! I'm the 4 to do it in TWF history...for now! :whore:

And I get no recognition or promotion to my title... :wtf:

Can't we get any higher that 1300cc? I have been that like forever. What about even a Boss Hoss! That is more than 1300cc. Not that I want to be named that but come on! :damn:

I guess I just ain't feelin the luv :hug: :smash:

P.S. This thread has little to no real content and will probably have no effect on the operations of this site. It however, is time you won't get back into your life. :sorry: for your bad luck! :dthumb: :flush:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On a serious note, I knew there wasn't anything but it brings up a good point! :sw:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Right now 1300cc member is the highest, and after you invite 10 members, u can change ur tag line..if u noticed DJ's new retarded one. :smash: I'll double check w/ shan though..

Congrats chris..i knew you could do it..and yes we didn't officially congratulate you on accomplishment, my bad :sorry: ...ur my bro,and from me, CONGRATS BUDDY! :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, well all this congrads does a bit. But we can have a chilly one this w/e to us, the post kings! :lol:

I did notice DJ's tag and knew of that. But I was thinkin maybe you all should make some more ranks in the ranking system. I know you can, because I run the WOS forum and set that up myself.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, well all this congrads does a bit. But we can have a chilly one this w/e to us, the post kings! :lol:

I did notice DJ's tag and knew of that. But I was thinkin maybe you all should make some more ranks in the ranking system. I know you can, because I run the WOS forum and set that up myself.
thats not a bad idea about some more ranking above 1300cc ..consider it noted! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.