Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OUCH that's goin to leave a mark...

Alright...let me lay it out... I was on my way home from work on my bike and was continuing to practice wheelies... I decided to try a real high one and well it got a little too high... you can see where this is going...

I end up on my back the 9R went tumbling down the road... :bash: It's in pieces.... I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it...it's pretty bad...and I'll get some pics of it when I get a chance... I had the wife meet me and brought the bike home in the truck...

I got some rash on my legs... not too bad because as the bike went over backwards and to the side...I slide/rolled into a ditch... I got muddy and scratched up but thank you to the ditch... I was only wearing my helmet, gloves, JR leather jacket, over ankle boots and jeans... if it wouldn't have been for that ditch I'd be a lot worse off...

I'm going to pop some pills and get some sleep now :yaewn: ... then maybe try to get some pics later...
:cursin: :cry:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ouch, sorry to hear gasman. heres to a speedy recovery :cheers: and to get your bike back together quickly

You got muddy? can there be TWO mudpuppies in WOS? Maybe you can be MP JR

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
well gas man i guess its time for a new 10r so you can show twisty what fast really is. lol on the other hand hope ur ok and hope the bike is fixable and not too bad.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
:hug: WOW hon, glad to hear that you are okay. :sorry: Not so glad to hear that your bike is in pieces. :sob: Well as the saying goes, bikes can be replaced, you can't.

In any case, I'm just really glad you're okay. :)

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
CoughyousuckCough... How could you do that to yourself... :bslap: at the start of the riding season...:bslap: I feel for you for laying it down... :damn: but now I really feel for you because you have to suffer a little while longer... :bash: to ride again... I don't know if you have another bike or not... but you still have to heal up before you get back on the bike at 100%... :bslap: damn CoughthatsucksCough...

Now take your meds or drink some beer :beer2: and get well soon
Oh by the way... :nopicsbs:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
:sorry: to hear that.....glad your ok..... Have a couple of these for a speedy recovery. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Damn...Sorry to hear this. Glad to hear you are ok. Sorry to hear about the bike. Post up pics when you get them.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not at the start of riding season. Damn bro, I hope you're okay. As was said before, bikes can be replaced, but none of us want to even go through that. Hope you get to feeling better soon and hopefully insurance will cover it and you can get a new bike or at least get yours back on the road.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
WarpedRotor said:
I smell an APRIL FOOLS prank being layed out. :skep:

Let me John Kerry this by offering my wishes for a speeedy recovery.
:whistle:
Dammit, I didn't even realize what today was. I'm sure Chris is LOVING this. :lol: Bastich!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
First Dyno saying Grattan is closed and now Mr. Smartypants.. Hope that kick stand is strong there Windy because that 9R might go down again.. And no there is no room for 2 MPs in WOS.. There can be only one - kind of like highlander...

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Haha, nice, thanks for the reminder that it is april fools day. This is one day where workin at a pizza joint definitely sucks.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol!!!!!

WOW.... :rofl: there was a reason and a hint...being the thread was in OFF TOPIC!!!!

:lol: :lol: APRIL FOOLS YOU GUYS!!!! :lol: :lol:​

Sorry had to pull it out early!!! I appreciate the concern... but I wasn't even riding today... I knew I could count on you guys to both buy it, show some concern, and then a few to figure it out!!!! :skep: :twfrox: :wink: :lol:

:sorry: but I had to do it... a guy at work this morning reminded me of April Fools so I had to come up with something good!!! Then I figured I'd leave it hangin for a bit then tell ya.... :lol:

I know I know... it was cruel but it had April Fools written all over it... crap it was like 37 out when I "would have" been riding home...

Glad to see Tinman and Warped Rotor were all over the April Fools prank....

Again :sorry: but that crap was funny you have to admit... :lol:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Gas Man said:
WOW.... :rofl: there was a reason and a hint...being the thread was in OFF TOPIC!!!!

:lol: :lol: APRIL FOOLS YOU GUYS!!!! :lol: :lol:​

Again :sorry: but that crap was funny you have to admit... :lol:

Yeah it may have been funny... for some people
CoughscumbagCough

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
O come on.... I only left it hangin for like a couple of hours... :lol:

I talked to MP on the phone and he even said.... it had April Fools written all over it... his first clue was too much detail to the story...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts